• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenkins quit? WTF?

Guest nybullsfan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

Does anybody think mike was a little skidish because of all of the recent fines and did not want to go head to head. It didn't look like there would be any other way to tackle him other than going high because the other DB was holding him up. Just a thought.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Does anybody think mike was a little skidish because of all of the recent fines and did not want to go head to head. It didn't look like there would be any other way to tackle him other than going high because the other DB was holding him up. Just a thought.

No, Mike is not known as a tackler.  I know I've complained about his avoiding of contact while he was here.  It had nothing to do with not wanting a fine.  Now to be fair to Mike, that whole team quit a while ago.

• Content Count:  12,293

Dallas can trade him to the niners if they want.  We will be happy to give them nate clement for him

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Watched the game last night to see him play.  He blocked a kick, which showed great effort.  My take is that he doesn't want to waste his talent on a team and franchise (currently) that is in the dumps.  He wants out.

• Content Count:  1,027

Watched the game last night to see him play.  He blocked a kick, which showed great effort.  My take is that he doesn't want to waste his talent on a team and franchise (currently) that is in the dumps.  He wants out.

Better ways to do it.  You don't want to get that "head case" tag early in your career, or ever really.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

My take is that he doesn't want to waste his talent on a team and franchise (currently) that is in the dumps.  He wants out.

Did you ever seen Mike play at USF?  He's not a tackler.  That's not his forte.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

he gets paid to play regardless of their record. he didn't block that kick.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Better ways to do it.  You don't want to get that "head case" tag early in your career, or ever really.

Unless you're a wr ....

• Content Count:  1,027

Unless you're a wr ....

"You have to take a look at this kid, 6-3, 220, runs a 4.4 and is as crazy as a sprayed roach."

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Dallas can trade him to the niners if they want.  We will be happy to give them nate clement for him

I'd be happy with a straight up trade to Miami for Jason Allen.

Archived