• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100 Wins!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

ATTENDANCE: 39,465

::)

On a Wednesday night when there was a noticeable drop off in the student section I'll take that.

Win next weekend and we should have a huge crowd for Pitt.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Ive been here since 2002, and the 100th came at the right time....against the right team and at the right place-home...thank you to the players, ALL coaches, and staff...what ride so far and CSH teams are going to be sick

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

well one student said that 1500 students were in a chem exam last night, I know my wife missed as she has 2 exams today and tomorrow

so the drop in students was expected

• Content Count:  3,475

Greg Auman reported this morning that the actual attendance last night was a little less than 26,000, USF's lowest attendance figure of the season so far. Not that that's a shock.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

That attendance is higher than the Syracuse game, which was homecoming on a Saturday. It's higher than I expected.

I was trying to figure out today how many of the 100 wins I was in attendance for, but it's tough because I've missed home games just about every year. I think it is approximately 40. It would be higher, but I was out of the country for three years at one point. But I was at wins No. 1 and No. 100, I'm not sure any other team in the country has fans that can say that.

no it wasn't. it was 5k short of syracuse. in fact western kentucky, stoney brook and FAU all outdrew Rutgers.

• Content Count:  7,780

Here you go for those of you that weren't at the game:

IMAG0060.jpg

Great picture!  Congrats Bulls!

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

ATTENDANCE: 39,465

::)

That was announced... a buddy of mine said that it was just as bad as the Spring Game... maybe 18,000K butts in the seats.

I don't agree with that. At the start of the game the crowd was weak. But after that it was the most energetic crowd of the season in my opinion. It didn't feel like a small crowd being stuck in the parking lot. The most notable in my opinion was a smaller student section, but what do you expect on a class night?

it was the most exciting game of the season.it was also the smallest crowd by far.

can't expect the crowd to be too excited for a game against stoney brook, western kentucky or FAU.

• Content Count:  4,642

congrats to all of us!  it's been a great ride!  here's to 100 more in the next 9 years ;)

• Content Count:  1,027

meaningless stat

Pretty sure it means we've won 100 games in a little under 14 seasons. I understand, it's cool to hate 8-)

Archived