• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fair Weather Ciueless Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I am so tired of the wishy washy "fans" on this board. After today, USF will most likely have a better record then Pitt which no one realistically expected. Pro QBs struggle in new systems. Heisman QBs struggle in new systems when they go to the NFL. Yet most of you ladies are screaming about how BJ is the worse QB in Bull's history. He's a RS Sophomore. Then there are those that doubt Holtz, the only USF coach who acutally has won a conference championship, twice. Just tired of all the idiotic stupid posts that ask questions you'd expect from 11 year olds, not adults with college educations who have watched football for decades. Unless many of you are 11 year olds. Of course that wouldn't explain names that mention things like graduating in the 80s and other things that allude to being older then a teenager. How about a Fair Weather section of the board where you fair weather and/or less educated  fans can ask questions like "Why can't BJ move the Ball" or "Why is our team stuggling with a new coach and totally new system" or "How come our team who lost 7 starters isn't dominating" or "What's a 1st down" and other obvious questions. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

These so called "wishy washy fans" are on every college board in America! I'm more tired of those who don't understand that!!  ;)

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

These so called "wishy washy fans" are on every college board in America! I'm more tired of those who don't understand that!!  ;)

I do understand that. I said put them in their own section. Understand that?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think that the people who feel better about themselves by proclaiming their football IQ and calling others out instead of celebrating a big win should be moved to their own board. What is this, your 5th post this morning.

I'm eating crow, I admit it, but, I stand by the fact that in the previous 2 games, BJ played like someone incapable of winning games. He still hasn't proven that he can do it consistently.

Aren't you also the guy who bases you football knowledge on the latest games from EA?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I think that the people who feel better about themselves by proclaiming their football IQ and calling others out instead of celebrating a big win should be moved to their own board. What is this, your 5th post this morning.

I'm eating crow, I admit it, but, I stand by the fact that in the previous 2 games, BJ played like someone incapable of winning games. He still hasn't proven that he can do it consistently.

Aren't you also the guy who bases you football knowledge on the latest games from EA?

Well said.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

+1. Perfectly stated.

This guy is guilty of the same thing he is accusing others of being.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

the funny thing is... everyone who was criticizing BJ and the coaching staff were right...

BJ played HORRIBLE the past two BE games and really cost this team...

when it all boils down the coaching staff is the crew responsible for what happens on the field...

all criticism was warranted... BJ played a huge game and is working to silence the critics.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Wouldn't a fairweather fan be considered a fan that completely disappears when things are bad?  If you find fans like that on a discussion board there would be no one to have a discussion with.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

I am so tired of the wishy washy "fans" on this board. After today, USF will most likely have a better record then Pitt which no one realistically expected. Pro QBs struggle in new systems. Heisman QBs struggle in new systems when they go to the NFL. Yet most of you ladies are screaming about how BJ is the worse QB in Bull's history. He's a RS Sophomore. Then there are those that doubt Holtz, the only USF coach who acutally has won a conference championship, twice. Just tired of all the idiotic stupid posts that ask questions you'd expect from 11 year olds, not adults with college educations who have watched football for decades. Unless many of you are 11 year olds. Of course that wouldn't explain names that mention things like graduating in the 80s and other things that allude to being older then a teenager. How about a Fair Weather section of the board where you fair weather and/or less educated  fans can ask questions like "Why can't BJ move the Ball" or "Why is our team stuggling with a new coach and totally new system" or "How come our team who lost 7 starters isn't dominating" or "What's a 1st down" and other obvious questions. 

Feel better?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry, Charlie Brown, but wishy-washy is what makes the world go around.  The first two games - sans one single solitary offensive touchdown - are not easily erased by a single win over Cinci. I don't think BJ's 'struggle' is as over as one win would leave some people to believe.  Enjoy the win, it was overdue and hopefully is a confidence builder, but coaching on both teams did the trick: Holtz controlling what BJ was asked to do and Cinci not blitzing the night away. A loss to Rutgers will result in the torches being relit and the pitchforks being sharpened.

Archived