• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fair Weather Ciueless Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Really? Most NFL and college players play video games. Coaching staff play video games.  I was alive when Super Bowl 1 was played. Am I old enough?

Most college students and NFL players are under age 35. I seriously doubt many college football coaches have time or even care to play video games.

Actually you just admitted to being over 43 and you still play video games......I don't think I can respond to that. That has to be the saddest thing I have heard all weekend. I am sorry. Please accept my apologies....I have nothing more to say because.....that is just awful. Maybe you do it for work....that would make some sense....but of the 100's of people I have met over the years....most men lose interest in video games around....say 30.

You don't still play with Legos too do you?!? Naw forget it....I don't want to know.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

the funny thing is... everyone who was criticizing BJ and the coaching staff were right...

BJ played HORRIBLE the past two BE games and really cost this team...

when it all boils down the coaching staff is the crew responsible for what happens on the field...

all criticism was warranted... BJ played a huge game and is working to silence the critics.

I agree with this response.

And I'll add, when we lost to Syracuse, it was probably one of the worst losses we could imagine.  That game was awful.  So a melt down was in order.

Wishy washy nothing.  I still don't expect much this year.   But am glad we seemed to get some offense going .

You do realize that Syracuse beat WVU, right? I posted that this is not the same Syracause and was scoffed at. When they win the Big East in 2 years, I'll point you all back to these threads.

I had a long reply written, but never mind. Slick, your knowledge surpasses ours, please accept our apologies for doubting you. We are off for like 10 more days, can you run some simulations and tell us how the Rutgers game comes out so that we do not have to anticipate it. If we're going to lose, I will bring and extra 12 pack so that I am good and toasted by the time the game starts.

A supposed 47 year old who learned the game of football from a video game, which means he didn't know anything about football until he was about 30. And we are the ones not worthy?? LOL

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Really? Most NFL and college players play video games. Coaching staff play video games.  I was alive when Super Bowl 1 was played. Am I old enough?

Most college students and NFL players are under age 35. I seriously doubt many college football coaches have time or even care to play video games.

Actually you just admitted to being over 43 and you still play video games......I don't think I can respond to that. That has to be the saddest thing I have heard all weekend. I am sorry. Please accept my apologies....I have nothing more to say because.....that is just awful. Maybe you do it for work....that would make some sense....but of the 100's of people I have met over the years....most men lose interest in video games around....say 30.

You don't still play with Legos too do you?!? Naw forget it....I don't want to know.

Is there a cut off now for playing video games? Especially the ones rated M for mature. Did you even know that surgeons use them for dexterity. How old a surgeon do you want cutting on you? I worked with MDs that love playing GTA. I worked with 2 other MDs that were football players and love playing both NCAA and Madden. Your antiquated ideas of what is appropriate is laughable. I am the one feeling sorry for you. My 85 year old father in law, retired Air Force Col and vet of 3 wars plays video games and likes Lady Gaga. You remind me of the father in Foot Loose that forbids dancing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/30/arts/30seni.html

http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerevolution/impact/myths.html

You probably think there is a cut off age for sex, going to clubs, dating and everything else young people do. Man, I so feel sorry for you.

Archived