• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fair Weather Ciueless Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

the funny thing is... everyone who was criticizing BJ and the coaching staff were right...

BJ played HORRIBLE the past two BE games and really cost this team...

when it all boils down the coaching staff is the crew responsible for what happens on the field...

all criticism was warranted... BJ played a huge game and is working to silence the critics.

This... emphasis on the bold part.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I think that the people who feel better about themselves by proclaiming their football IQ and calling others out instead of celebrating a big win should be moved to their own board. What is this, your 5th post this morning.

I'm eating crow, I admit it, but, I stand by the fact that in the previous 2 games, BJ played like someone incapable of winning games. He still hasn't proven that he can do it consistently.

Aren't you also the guy who bases you football knowledge on the latest games from EA?

I said you can learn some things from sports game, yes. Like differences in coverage and what coverages are effective in certain situations.  Several highly successful college football teams use programs based on EA's video game technology to teach their players including Texas, LSU and when Kelly was there, Cincy. Your point? http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22517376/

And no Idwowarp8,  I have never posted anything about BJ or Holtz needs replacing nor acted shocked when USF lost to Syracuse. To the contrary I have posted its a new system to the team and a new team for the coach.  Sure they need to play better to win. So do the Cowboys. But not knowing why they are losing or demanding that they be replaced are just so out of touch with reality given the situation.

Of course BJ's struggles aren't over.  Its to be expected for AT LEAST this season, just like Brian Kelly is having issues at Notre Dame and Rich Rod did when he got to Michigan, USF is going to have issues with a new coach which will show itself in different areas like the QB situation. And after the next loss, all the crap you wishy washy fans spew after losses will come back, including get rid or BJ and Holtz, asking why we can't win, etc etc. Fans that have a legit right  to demand heads to roll are, for example, Pitt fans whose coach has not done what has been expected in a reasonable time frame.

And no, wishy-washy doesn't make the world go around. It never has and it never will. It may in your world Wollybully, but not in the real world.

And I'll feel better when people stop asking stupid questions on the board like, "Feel Better"?

All criticisms include getting rid of Holtz and BJ as well as the football program. Warranted? This is what I am talking about. The fans that question why the team is struggling  when a significant group of starters is gone, including practically all of the WR talent.    The fans that come on and say get rid of Holtz, get rid of BJ, like its even an option. The ones that come on with ultimatums, they better do this or else. The ones that ask questions like how come they could do this before and can't now and act like they are comparing apples to apples when they aren't. This is the crap that makes me wonder what these people are thinking and how much they know about the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

I think that the people who feel better about themselves by proclaiming their football IQ and calling others out instead of celebrating a big win should be moved to their own board. What is this, your 5th post this morning.

I'm eating crow, I admit it, but, I stand by the fact that in the previous 2 games, BJ played like someone incapable of winning games. He still hasn't proven that he can do it consistently.

Aren't you also the guy who bases you football knowledge on the latest games from EA?

I said you can learn some things from sports game, yes. Like differences in coverage and what coverages are effective in certain situations.  Several highly successful college football teams use programs based on EA's video game technology to teach their players including Texas, LSU and when Kelly was there, Cincy. Your point? http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22517376/

And no Idwowarp8,  I have never posted anything about BJ or Holtz needs replacing nor acted shocked when USF lost to Syracuse. To the contrary I have posted its a new system to the team and a new team for the coach.  Sure they need to play better to win. So do the Cowboys. But not knowing why they are losing or demanding that they be replaced are just so out of touch with reality given the situation.

Of course BJ's struggles aren't over.  Its to be expected for AT LEAST this season, just like Brian Kelly is having issues at Notre Dame and Rich Rod did when he got to Michigan, USF is going to have issues with a new coach which will show itself in different areas like the QB situation. And after the next loss, all the crap you wishy washy fans spew after losses will come back, including get rid or BJ and Holtz, asking why we can't win, etc etc. Fans that have a legit right  to demand heads to roll are, for example, Pitt fans whose coach has not done what has been expected in a reasonable time frame.

And no, wishy-washy doesn't make the world go around. It never has and it never will. It may in your world Wollybully, but not in the real world.

And I'll feel better when people stop asking stupid questions on the board like, "Feel Better"?

All criticisms include getting rid of Holtz and BJ as well as the football program. Warranted? This is what I am talking about. The fans that question why the team is struggling  when a significant group of starters is gone, including practically all of the WR talent.    The fans that come on and say get rid of Holtz, get rid of BJ, like its even an option. The ones that come on with ultimatums, they better do this or else. The ones that ask questions like how come they could do this before and can't now and act like they are comparing apples to apples when they aren't. This is the crap that makes me wonder what these people are thinking and how much they know about the game.

No offense but you're really not cut out for Internet Message Boards ... Most everything you described is the lifeblood of these things ... Royal pain in the ass at times? Absolutely ... but nothing to get THAT worked up over .....

.... and, by all means, please feel free to toss this back in my face when I blow a gasket.  :D

• Content Count:  174

"FAIR WEATHER CLUE LESS FANS" (I posted this in the other message as well...)

As I've said in the past, and the board joined in agreement. Just because we comment and criticize... It does not mean we do not SUPPORT

OUR TEAM..... We SUPPORT OUR BOYS 100% through thick and thin win or lose.... We don't care if they lose the rest of this season or next.. would we be happy about it.. HELL NO..!!!  But, that's just playing ball...

One other thing I've been supporting our team from about the middle 80's off and on... Fervently since 2004... My oldest son is a "GATOR"

my youngest is a "BULL"... My support has always been with the "BULLS"...I'm older than 11... and I'm kollage egeemakted...  ;D

• Content Count:  693

So do you feel better yet now?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Of course bj daniels struggles aren't over.  Its to be expected for AT LEAST this season, just like Brian Kelly is having issues at Notre Dame and Rich Rod did when he got to Michigan, USF is going to have issues with a new coach which will show itself in different areas like the QB situation. And after the next loss, all the crap you wishy washy fans spew after losses will come back, including get rid or BJ and Holtz, asking why we can't win, etc etc. Fans that have a legit right  to demand heads to roll are, for example, Pitt fans whose coach has not done what has been expected in a reasonable time frame.

Might be time to step back and breathe.... it's just a forum...

• Content Count:  174

I agree with you..

This FORUM...

A discussion board (known also by various other names such as discussion group, discussion forum, message board, and online forum) is a general term for any online "bulletin board" where you can leave and expect to see responses to messages you have left. Or you can just read the board...

Is a place to have fun... With FRIENDS ...

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

[u MAD.jpg]

Guest nybullsfan

I agree with you..

This FORUM...

A discussion board (known also by various other names such as discussion group, discussion forum, message board, and online forum) is a general term for any online "bulletin board" where you can leave and expect to see responses to messages you have left. Or you can just read the board...

Is a place to have fun... With FRIENDS ...

Hey - if you can't abuse your friends, who CAN you abuse??!?!?  >:D

• Content Count:  1,212

Hey - if you can't abuse your friends, who CAN you abuse??!?!?  Evil

Oh, is the the abuse thread??  I was just looking for the argument thread...  :)

Archived