• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Missing Mike Ford right about now...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  214
  • Days Won:  0

If he was still here, this offense would look 100% different.  Power running game and BJ would not be getting undressed every week. 

You're implying Coach Franks would have let him unseat Plancher as the feature back....something that didn't really happen in 3 years.  Imo, Shaw and Murray are the more explosive backs, with Plancher being a back that would be best utilized in short yardage or on 3rd downs; but we see him getting the bulk of the touches week in and week out.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

If he was still here, this offense would look 100% different.  Power running game and BJ would not be getting undressed every week. 

You're implying Coach Franks would have let him unseat Plancher as the feature back....something that didn't really happen in 3 years.  Imo, Shaw and Murray are the more explosive backs, with Plancher being a back that would be best utilized in short yardage or on 3rd downs; but we see him getting the bulk of the touches week in and week out.

The ony person keeping Ford from being the feature back those 3 years was Ford ... and you do realize that Franks no longer has any input on the rb situation? Your mythical ***** is now with Fitch ... Hey, I made a rhyme.

• Content Count:  1,633

Plancher probably blocks, catches and runs the best. It's the Ben Williams syndrome...he is the most "complete" back of the group. We all can see that Murray and Shaw are better and running the ball, but there is more to being a RB than just that...

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Plancher probably blocks, catches and runs the best. It's the Ben Williams syndrome...he is the most "complete" back of the group. We all can see that Murray and Shaw are better and running the ball, but there is more to being a RB than just that...

+1  A lot of people fail to realize this.

• Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

We miss McDonalds munchies guy?

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Every time I watched Mike Ford..I was very glad i was not tackling him! He was VERY impressive, it is a shame he had a lack of foundation. What a shame, he was an animal.

I watched Moises play for three years in HS. i remember him running a lot more to the outside in HS. At USF, they seem to pound him up the middle...whch does not seem to play to his strenghts...but I am a casual watcher. Mo is one hell of a person though.... he is mature well above his years. Good luck.

• Content Count:  1,079

When Moise was at Barron (high school) he still had good knees. He tore those suckers up early here.

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

When Moise was at Barron (high school) he still had good knees. He tore those suckers up early here.

Yep, first game ...first series as I recall. hasn't he hurt the same knee twice? Good luck the rest  of the year.

Archived