• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Missing Mike Ford right about now...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

If he was still here, this offense would look 100% different.  Power running game and BJ would not be getting undressed every week. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Mike Ford is the only reason Mike Ford is not on the team.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Disagree.  Running game has been a pleasant surprise.  Ford would not be doing any better than Plancher.  Plancher has been halfway decent this year.  Ford never put up big numbers in 3 years except in the toilet (international) bowl.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Our running game is way better this year; it is the QB that looks like a lost puppy in between the lines that is holding USF back.

Mike ford had talent and potential but he also smoked gratuitous quantities of marijuana.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I know that and you've completely missed the point of this thread.

Disagree.  Running game has been a pleasant surprise.  Ford would not be doing any better than Plancher.  Plancher has been halfway decent this year.  Ford never put up big numbers in 3 years except in the toilet (international) bowl.

I'm guessing you missed the game at Syracuse last year?  Probably could have used him last week.  Mike put up big numbers when he was given the opportunity. 

I know that and you've completely missed the point of this thread.

Disagree.  Running game has been a pleasant surprise.  Ford would not be doing any better than Plancher.  Plancher has been halfway decent this year.  Ford never put up big numbers in 3 years except in the toilet (international) bowl.

I'm guessing you missed the game at Syracuse last year?  Probably could have used him last week.  Mike put up big numbers when he was given the opportunity. 

Your point is moot.   Mike would have had more opportunity if he had done what he was supposed to do.  Murray is the one you should miss since he is on the team and is relevant to this season.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Plancher averaged 5.7 ypc tonight. unfortunately our coaches thought BJ should pass 30+ times.

Plancher averaged 5.7 ypc tonight. unfortunately our coaches thought BJ should pass 30+ times.

Now there's a relevant thought.

He has a point but it crashes and burns when he brings up the F word.  Plancher ran fine but he does not scare anyone.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

You might be the only one to miss Mike Ford.  Our RBs played well tonight, and for the most part have played well all season.  We have issues on offense, but Mike Ford isn't the answer.  I think he's playing semipro ball in Sarasota though if you really want to see him run the ball again.

Archived