• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

One could argue that the reason BJ was, "running for his life" was because he couldn't make the hot read on blitzes.

LOL. Hot Reads? They blitzed just about every down. Game plan should have been a bit better so he didn't have to read hot reads every single play.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I agree with you, I was just making the argument.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

One could argue that the reason BJ was, "running for his life" was because he couldn't make the hot read on blitzes.

LOL. Hot Reads? They blitzed just about every down. Game plan should have been a bit better so he didn't have to read hot reads every single play.

They kept blitzing because it worked.

• Content Count:  827

They kept blitzing because it worked.

True. But that is also the way the Syracuse Def Coordinator plays. Working that game or not. If coaches would have watched film or read any article about how much the Syracuse Def Coord blitzes they would have ran 3 step drops, quick slants, screens or draws instead of having 5/7 step drops all game.

Oh well. Lets beat WV. I need to get over this loss. Its killing me.

• Content Count:  720

I can't give you any hope.  I'm just glad you don't have anything to do with the team with all of the doom and gloom you've got going on. Wait! here's a little hope. The score is currently WVU -13.5 USF 0. Why don't you ask Joel for some hope. He would know alot more about the team than we do.

I don't ask because I already know what he will say. He will say that they are going to win.

If by saying "they" he means WVU then the kid is a waste of a scholly and shouldn't be in Green and Gold. As hard as he's worked to get on scholly I'd be willing to be that he doesn't believe that we don't have a shot in Morgantown. He'd probably just be feeding your gloom and doom attitude.

They as in USF... Calm down buddy

From now on lets refer to USF as "We" and the opponent as "They".  Ok I'm calming down now....lol

• Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Gathering what we saw Saturday and considering there is a good opportunity that our offense has the potential to make the WVU defense look like the 1990 Tecmo Bowl Giants, what outcome would make you happy for the WVU game?

• Content Count:  2,478

I just want to be able to move the **** ball. Not 800 yds of offense but just consistently.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm not ready to think about it yet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Win the **** game......

Yes, I've started drinking already...

Archived