• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Game

West Virginia is winnable... Our defensive scheme will be focused on stopping Devine and making Smith throw the ball... and he's not the most accurate passer.

Yes, our offense will need to move the ball... so hopefully the coaching staff can make adjustments... and hopefully Griffin joins the offense as a third WR threat.

Obviously BJ has problems, and it will take more than four days or four weeks to address them -- if they can ever be addressed.... So the coaching staff will have to do something different.

The adage some people never learn: if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.

More than anything, it will come down to turnovers... if USF can win the turnover battle, the Bulls will win the game.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Trying to stay positive...

2009 vs WVU

BJ Daniels, who finished with 232 yards in the air, 104 on the ground and three TDs.

South Florida C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

Daniels        13/26  232 8.9  3    0

South Florida    CAR  YDS AVG  TD  LG

Daniels              14  104      7.4  0 27

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I can't give you any hope.  I'm just glad you don't have anything to do with the team with all of the doom and gloom you've got going on. Wait! here's a little hope. The score is currently WVU -13.5 USF 0. Why don't you ask Joel for some hope. He would know alot more about the team than we do.

I don't ask because I already know what he will say. He will say that they are going to win.

After thinking about it a bit more I have confidence in the D to keep it close...

If we can catch some breaks on offense I think we can win. Coaches need to find ways to put BJ in safe situation. Oh and please let him run more zone read.

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

I can't give you any hope.  I'm just glad you don't have anything to do with the team with all of the doom and gloom you've got going on. Wait! here's a little hope. The score is currently WVU -13.5 USF 0. Why don't you ask Joel for some hope. He would know alot more about the team than we do.

I don't ask because I already know what he will say. He will say that they are going to win.

If by saying "they" he means WVU then the kid is a waste of a scholly and shouldn't be in Green and Gold. As hard as he's worked to get on scholly I'd be willing to be that he doesn't believe that we don't have a shot in Morgantown. He'd probably just be feeding your gloom and doom attitude.

If by saying "they" he means WVU then the kid is a waste of a scholly and shouldn't be in Green and Gold. As hard as he's worked to get on scholly I'd be willing to be that he doesn't believe that we don't have a shot in Morgantown. He'd probably just be feeding your gloom and doom attitude.

They as in USF... Calm down buddy

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

History indicates we'll do well. 

History shows we usually lose to WVU at WVU.  And we don't win on Thursday nights.

History is against us.

Just read the other posts, understand now you were "teasing". 

I hate to say it but we are screwed.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

History shows we usually lose to WVU at WVU. 

And we don't win on Thursday nights.

1-1 at WVU

Agree with the latter though

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

BJ starts we lose... BJ is benched who knows... I'm eager to see what the Holtz new era is gonna do about our passing situation.

WV is going to focus on stopping the run

Archived