• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  2

The Herd of Thunder did a great job, as always, at the game, especially the halftime show. I thought the new show and the music was awesome. It was cool how they played to both sides of the stadium, and the tuba players dancing in front of the student section was great!

Keep up the great work!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

...tuba players dancing in front of the student section

Hmmmmm.... :-\

• Content Count:  7,510
  • Days Won:  10

I agree that the HOT did an exceptionally entertaining show last night.  It is always appreciated when they play to the east stands, too!

Great job, HOT!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

HOT is doing a great job this year.

The Tuba players are dancing up a storm. LOL

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

FAU game really helped me to appreciate HOT.  Both our band director and the FAU one are grads and friends of the FSU music program.  (Hence, why the FAU music director led HOT in the anthem.)  If anything, our band has more seperation from the FAU group than our football team has from theirs.

Guest Sunburned

FAU game really helped me to appreciate HOT.  Both our band director and the FAU one are grads and friends of the FSU music program.  (Hence, why the FAU music director led HOT in the anthem.)  If anything, our band has more seperation from the FAU group than our football team has from theirs.

The HOT was great, bit IMO they would look a lot sharper if they wore plumed band hats instead baseball caps.

It would be nice if the started each game with a routine that included the flags of all the Big East football schools.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The band is fantastic.... the guy who does the play by play for the pregame needs to have his script burned and his microphone stolen... he's horrible.

• Content Count:  1,633

The band is fantastic.... the guy who does the play by play for the pregame needs to have his script burned and his microphone stolen... he's horrible.

Bring back Dr. James Bass! He was the best!

And as alumni of HOT, its good to see them playing shows that entertain the crowd, unlike the garbage we were stuck playing a few years back (Pirates of the Caribbean, the theme from Galdiator, etc).

HOT isnt a competitive high school marching band, it isnt a drum corps, its a college marching band. It should entertain the crowd and hopefully from now on, they will continue to...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

Totally agree - I just cringe when he spells USF and says "Oooo, that's hot".  I think it's embarassing for the school.  Fortunately, there's only about 7,000 people in their seats to hear it.

• Content Count:  10

That was absolutely the best HOT performance I have ever seen. I hope someone caught it and will lpost it on You tube.

Archived