• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HOT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

****, I missed it!  See Bulls fans, that's what you miss when you watch the game on TV.  Butts in seats!  Butts in seats!  The ifsters are counting.  GB!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Came across this video showing the tuba dancers.  ;D

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

The Herd of Thunder did a great job, as always, at the game, especially the halftime show. I thought the new show and the music was awesome. It was cool how they played to both sides of the stadium, and the tuba players dancing in front of the student section was great!

Keep up the great work!!

do u guys still get  sack meals????

u deserve  a hot meal

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

The Herd of Thunder did a great job, as always, at the game, especially the halftime show. I thought the new show and the music was awesome. It was cool how they played to both sides of the stadium, and the tuba players dancing in front of the student section was great!

Keep up the great work!!

hmm   :pimp your name [glow=red,2,300]tbulls[/glow] is dangerously close to mine [glow=red,2,300]tbbulls[/glow] I don't know how I feel about this I'll have to talk to my favorite bullspen lawyer (smazza  :satan ) to see if it infringes in any of my rights  :contract

and oh yeah HOT was very good and I admire the spirit of the Tuba players put into their dance.

Archived