• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I got my UF tix from...

How did you get your tickets?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

UF student or Alum section for me. Getting the tix from brother at UF and bringing hillbilly repellant. I won't know where I'm sitting until the student tix get distributed.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

just picked up student ticket for game on saturday. I got there at 7 30 when they started giving tickets to students at 9. "JLHutto" got there at 3 am and was 1st in line. we're sitting together with 2 others in sec 44, row 20, seats 1-4. anybody who occupies rows 1-19?

• Content Count:  296
  • Days Won:  0

Got mine on StubHub. Section 13, Row 75, Seat 8. It was $85 plus shipping and fees

• Content Count:  2,558

I made aUF account and ordered them

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,961
  • Days Won:  12

Do you guys know if they are strict my gf family has season tix so were up in sect 3 but were just hoping to be able to walk over and sit with other USF fans... Cram in with our bulls family ya know!

Take your tix in hand, walk over to a gator-clad fan near the USF section where you want to sit, and offer to trade seats

thats a good idea. i will try that.

• Content Count:  130

Do you guys know if they are strict my gf family has season tix so were up in sect 3 but were just hoping to be able to walk over and sit with other USF fans... Cram in with our bulls family ya know!

Take your tix in hand, walk over to a gator-clad fan near the USF section where you want to sit, and offer to trade seats

thats a good idea. i will try that.

At the entrance of each section, they do check tickets to make sure you are in the right place... and they do so throughout the game, not just at the beginning.

Your best chance is to gets someone to trade tix like mentioned above.

Alternately, get a USF friend to come down with multiple tickets in hand once the rest of your friends are already in, and use their tickets to get in the section.

Last ditch,  try to get in during a rush with full hands from the vendors  and get them to give you a break because it's too difficult for you to get yours out and they don't want you to hold up the line.

• Content Count:  425

I just bought 4 tix from StubHub (Section 21 Row 20) for about $92 each (after fees).

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Got mine from Stub Hub... sitting in section 51

Archived