• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be on the look out for Bulls Gear...

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I find threads like this amusing.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I stopped by Old Navy, was out for the night and walked in next door.  In the mens section, had only 1 shirt, green with USF on it.  Kind of a stretch shirt, not good for an older guy's physique.  LOL.

I had heard Target had some stuff a few weeks ago, supposedly had a full section.  Went today, and nothing.  Asked for help and the lady said they ahd sold out.  Supposedly they had polos, hooded sweat shirts, jackets, adn all kinds of stuff.  Must have flown off the shelf, which is good news.  I was surprised it was all gone.

was it like an underarmour stretch style?  I do triathlons and I am looking for a bulls style shirt

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I stopped by Old Navy, was out for the night and walked in next door.  In the mens section, had only 1 shirt, green with USF on it.  Kind of a stretch shirt, not good for an older guy's physique.  LOL.

I had heard Target had some stuff a few weeks ago, supposedly had a full section.  Went today, and nothing.  Asked for help and the lady said they ahd sold out.  Supposedly they had polos, hooded sweat shirts, jackets, adn all kinds of stuff.  Must have flown off the shelf, which is good news.  I was surprised it was all gone.

was it like an underarmour stretch style?  I do triathlons and I am looking for a bulls style shirt

they just got some of those at the sports authority on kennedy.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Does anyone have the coach's UA 2010 sideline polo yet? Bullsheaven did not have them a week ago. Assume they are what the coaches were wearing at Fanfest along with the matching 2010 hats.

****'s in the Brandon Mall has the UA polos the coaches were wearing at Fan Fest. I know for sure they had them in white and green, and I believe they also had a gold one in that same style. Be prepared to pay though, they're $70 there.

Guest nybullsfan

Hopefully someday we can look forward to usurping UM's national popularity.

This photo is from the Pilot Truck Stop between Austin and San Antonio last week. Nestled in there among all the Longhorn and Aggies gear? The only non-Texas item was a Hurricane cap.  :(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I went to Bealls last weekend on Bloomingdale and got 4t-s, a polo, and a golf cap. They do have some good stuff there, you just have to kind of dig around.

• Content Count:  3,827

Does anyone have the coach's UA 2010 sideline polo yet? Bullsheaven did not have them a week ago. Assume they are what the coaches were wearing at Fanfest along with the matching 2010 hats.

****'s in the Brandon Mall has the UA polos the coaches were wearing at Fan Fest. I know for sure they had them in white and green, and I believe they also had a gold one in that same style. Be prepared to pay though, they're $70 there.

Of course you'd give us the update on Dicks...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I was going to go into Cracker Barrel in Valrico yesterday, but didn't. I'll now have to stop by the one on Bearss near USF. I expect they should have something.

Unless things have changed in the last couple of weeks, be prepared to very disappointed. When you walk in you are hit dead on with a table facing you loaded with Gator ****. There was some USF stuff on one end and the back side but 3/4 of the table was UF/FSU stuff, predominantly Gator crap .... Now maybe that was because the USF stuff was flying out of there and they couldn't keep it stocked. That's what I'd like to believe and maybe they've restocked ...

UPDATE: Went there this morning and nothing's changed .... 3/4 of the stuff is Gator, no FSU ... Did, though, have a nice looking windbreaker and a USF nutcracker, never seen one of those before.

Archived