• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just looked the Bucs and Bulls Schedules

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

And the BULLS have more fans in the stands!

Yep.  This year, the Bulls will almost be putting more concession and parking money in the glazer's pockets than the bucs.  Nothing like making the Glazer's rich while they donate zero to the program over the past decade.

Karma is happening before our eyes, my friends.

another reason for an OCS

:moon2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Yep.  This year, the Bulls will almost be putting more concession and parking money in the glazer's pockets than the bucs.  Nothing like making the Glazer's rich while they donate zero to the program over the past decade.

another reason for an OCS

Without a doubt, but i would rather pay up to these schmucks and build a proper stadium with the same qualities as Ray Jay in 10 years than go the UCiF route.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

field should be painted every home game IMO

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

So did Leavitt, we did that for the I-AA game when we could last few years. That is NOT new for Skip. 

I keep seeing this over and over again....

People, just because somebody references how Skip wants something done, does not mean you have to immediately defend Leavitt! Skip is the new coach, lets move on!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

So did Leavitt, we did that for the I-AA game when we could last few years. That is NOT new for Skip. 

People, just because somebody references how Skip wants something done, does not mean you have to immediately defend Leavitt! Skip is the new coach, lets move on!!!

It'll take a little time for the knee jerk reactions to abide but this too shall pass ...... and hopefully, the start of the season helps move that along.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

That is what happens when you hold a city hostage with the sports team and convince the "Sports Authority" to bend over and take it up the old keester.  Thanks Tampa Bay Sports Authority I appreciate you being a bunch of ho's

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I say just wait until the Bucs fold and take the stadium from the city.  The seats will match the new red helmets we will have then, and we can put some horns on the skull on the ship.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

I think the point some people are making in this thread and the running back by committee thread is that you do what you can with the cards you are dealt.  CJL and FCSH did/are doing the best they can with what they have as far as player rotations, field painting, etc.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

because Skip wants a BIG game atmosphere for every game

Am I the only one who could see sarcasm in his comment?  I think EVERY coach wants a BIG game atmosphere for every game.  Not every jab is a jab at our former coach. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

because Skip wants a BIG game atmosphere for every game

Am I the only one who could see sarcasm in his comment?  I think EVERY coach wants a BIG game atmosphere for every game.  Not every jab is a jab at our former coach. 

Didn't read any sarcasm into that remark.  FCSH has said that he wants the stadium filled for every game (and so you can assume he wants a big game atmosphere) because it may the a recruit's only visit to USF when we play Stony Brook or WKU, etc.

Archived