• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL Hotels

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

U of L's Visitor's Guide from their official site:

http://www.uoflsports.com/school-bio/visitors-guide.html

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Looks like that should work.  For some reason I was picturing the hotel diagonally across from there.  Obviously a different hotel.

I'll check with our friend to see if he made reservations at the Bourbon Bistro for Friday night.  If not, I'll call.

I was listening to the PRP/Trinity High School playoff game tonight from Louisville, while I was working in the garage. I only mention this, because they kept playing a commercial for a Mexican Restaurant that is directly across from the high school. If you come in and tell them you heard about them on Trinity radio, you get a free personal sized queso. What a deal!!! If the Bistro doesn't work out, we're covered.  :thumbnew

:yeahbaby

;)

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

We'll be driving down from Ohio Saturday morning and will stay at the Courtyard downtown overnight.  Excited to go to Louisville and see my Bulls for the second time in 3 weeks!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

At a hotel in Lexington now after flying up, going to Four Roses and Buffalo Trace distilleries.  (Pleasantly surprised by the Four Roses offerings, I remember it as a whiskey back in the early 70's).

Making our way to L'ville tomorrow to the Hilton Garden Inn.  Weather report gets better every time I check.  Now the local station has Saturday early (thank God for noon games  ;D ) being pretty nice, low 70's and rain chances near zero increasing toward later in the day.

About 10 Bulls fans on the flight from St Pete to Lexington.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Leaving Tullahoma here in a few hours. About 4 hours from Louisville. I've been surprised at the people throwing up horns and yelling "Go Bulls!" on our trip up, so far.

• Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

At a hotel in Lexington now after flying up, going to Four Roses and Buffalo Trace distilleries.  (Pleasantly surprised by the Four Roses offerings, I remember it as a whiskey back in the early 70's).

Making our way to L'ville tomorrow to the Hilton Garden Inn.  Weather report gets better every time I check.  Now the local station has Saturday early (thank God for noon games  ;D ) being pretty nice, low 70's and rain chances near zero increasing toward later in the day.

I will be at the HGI this afternoon.  Let me know if you want to get together.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

I will be at the HGI this afternoon.  Let me know if you want to get together.

We have dinner res. for 6 already tonight and probably won't be able to hook up this evening.  Plans are not firm for tomorrow morning.  But the couple that we're traveling with, after checking in, said that Papa John's stadium has a visitors section open 2 hours before the game with $1 dogs and maybe a beer special.  We may just have breakfast downstairs and then head over to the stadium.

PM me and I'll give you our cell phone #.

Archived