• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Early, but less than 60 days away....USF/UF predictions?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I think the game is going to be defined by the nerves of Brantley.

Goin on a pseudo-analytic approach of the spread sayin we are down 18....

You consider that we play up as underdogs....add a USF TD

You consider that this is the biggest game in USF history and the players KNOW it.....add a USF TD

You consider that it is early in the season and one of the few times UF could be vulnerable with brantley under center..... it could be a very close game.

If God is smiling on USF on Sept 11th,

USF 24

UF 21

Very good call, I like that call.

i love it too and will be praying for it...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

USF Kool-Aid gulper that I am, I predict USF will upset UF 21-17.  Remember when Coach Holtz was first introduced at the pep rally by the Marshall Center and someone yelled out "Beat Florida" and Coach Holtz yelled back "That's what I'm here for!"....well Sept. 11 would be the day to do it.

USF just needs to play it cool publically until the game, kinda like yea we'll do our best but we know we'll get beat, but in private at practice, preparing for the game, and all that-- work super hard getting ready to beat Florida and going into the game confident they will win.  Too, Coach Holtz and associates need to bring a toolkit with some extra tricks and hammers and just do it.  Beat Florida!

All the pressure will be on UF, just like it was when we played @Auburn and @FSU. Except for some USF fans and the team itself, just about everybody else, including Vegas, expects us to lose badly.

Urban, as a head coach, is 0-1 lifetime against USF, and McCarney, as a former USF coach, has witnessed us upsetting some very good teams, but even though both will tell the UF players not to take the win for granted, that doesn't always register with some of them. It only takes a few such players, as we well know, to screw it up for the whole team. Let's just hope that happens in our favor. 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

USF by ten. Then we tell UF if you want us to come back again you gotta come down to Tampa. They say no, we pay 200k or whatever the buy out is and we stay forever at 1-0 vs. mighty UF until they agree to enter Hillsborough County to play the dazzling USF!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

USF by ten. Then we tell UF if you want us to come back again you gotta come down to Tampa. They say no, we pay 200k or whatever the buy out is and we stay forever at 1-0 vs. mighty UF until they agree to enter Hillsborough County to play the dazzling USF!

I would cream my panties over this scenario.

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

+1000  ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

+1000  ;D

:o

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Watch it ladies, I'm married, and not allowed to think of other women "C.I.T.P.".  :)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I think the game is going to be defined by the nerves of Brantley.

Goin on a pseudo-analytic approach of the spread sayin we are down 18....

You consider that we play up as underdogs....add a USF TD

You consider that this is the biggest game in USF history and the players KNOW it.....add a USF TD

You consider that it is early in the season and one of the few times UF could be vulnerable with brantley under center..... it could be a very close game.

If God is smiling on USF on Sept 11th,

USF 24

UF 21

Very good call, I like that call.

i love it too and will be praying for it...

+1

Also the gayturds are forgetting that UF always stumbles against big opponents early in the season and they have even bigger turn over issues then we do.

• Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone doesn't know what the Gators will look like next year, go bring up some Youtube videos of the Chris Leek years. I'm sure Brantley knows the system up there since he has had a few years to practice and study it. However, his mop-up duty in years past will in no way prepare him for a full speed game against a team that can match his team's speed. Big question is, can we plug up all our holes that we have from injuries on offense and get the job done against a rebuilt Gators defense?

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Not sure where to go with this score... I for one will not have a Gator on top of anything with USF involved... except maybe a stage at Cafe Risque.

I'm thinking USF 17 UF 13. It will be smash mouth, turnover prone football.

The bigger question is not about the score of the game... it's whether or not I will meet my future USF wife at the game? I'm thinking the Bulls have a better chance of pulling the upset! I hope we ban Gatorade sales on campus that week!

Archived