• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Year is 2016 and you are USF's AD

Would you invite Leavitt to the 20th Anniversary celebration after his lawsuit?   

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

If they could make a urinal like this it would be great. Just have it look like Leavitt.  "The Jim Leavitt Memorial Urinal. Dedicated to all the talent he pissed away while at USF." 

bush-urinal.jpg

A quick reminder on the rules Brad put forth here:

A temporary (hopefully) board established for ongoing conversation regarding the Leavitt-Miller situation and the associated lawsuits, theories, ramifications, etc. This is not a board to attack Miller or Leavitt. It will be moderated. Board members making attacks will be suspended or banned.

We haven't been terribly strict on this but you've made your point ... Move on.

As I said that was comic relief, like SNL. I've been insulted and personally attacked on here, called derogatory names,  repeatedly and no one has stepped in on that either.  Joel has been attacked on here too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

As I said that was comic relief, like SNL. I've been insulted and personally attacked on here, called derogatory names,  repeatedly and no one has stepped in on that either.  Joel has been attacked on here too.

I can understand that you might feel this way, but it absolutely not true.  Many steps have been taken in the background over the last several months.  If you ever have a specific concern, please use the Report to Moderator button.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

If they could make a urinal like this it would be great. Just have it look like Leavitt.  "The Jim Leavitt Memorial Urinal. Dedicated to all the talent he pissed away while at USF." 

bush-urinal.jpg

A quick reminder on the rules Brad put forth here:

A temporary (hopefully) board established for ongoing conversation regarding the Leavitt-Miller situation and the associated lawsuits, theories, ramifications, etc. This is not a board to attack Miller or Leavitt. It will be moderated. Board members making attacks will be suspended or banned.

We haven't been terribly strict on this but you've made your point ... Move on.

As I said that was comic relief, like SNL. I've been insulted and personally attacked on here, called derogatory names,  repeatedly and no one has stepped in on that either.

Your name isn't Miller or Leavitt, is it? ;)

But seriously, folks .... as DB said, there have been things done in previous months when the poster on poster violence got too much out of hand ... but this board pretty much has no innocents posting here, on a regular basis, so the victim bit ain't going to work.  ::)

Joel has been attacked on here too

Both have, and usually with good cause but like I said, we haven't been real strict with it but redundancy sucks. The urinal bit was amusing.... for a while. Get some new material  ... and don't wear it out.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Should players Sabbath Joseph, Kayvon Webster, Demetris Murray and Dontavia Bogan also not get an invite for showing up in court to show support to their former coach?

joseph said he showed up on accident because he thought he had to.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

All of you comparing Woody Hayes's situation to Leavitt's need to remind of when Hayes's sued OSU for money.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Just as ASU has paid Frank Kush since his dismissal, continues to have a field named after him and invite him repeatedly to come back and act like it was nothing.

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Just as ASU has paid Frank Kush since his dismissal, continues to have a field named after him and invite him repeatedly to come back and act like it was nothing.

6 years from now this may still be an ongoing affair. Kush's transgressions came to a head  30 years ago when it was much more accepted. Even so, it was considered a landmark case and a benchmark for coaches conduct toward players, something Leavitt apparently missed.  Frank was invited back 17 years after the incident, to 7. Have a player run up a cacti strewn hill in the Arizona heat a few times, if he needed motivation. Nice. Must have heard about the waterless Alabama work outs.

Archived