• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jerome Murphy 1st pick of the 3rd to Rams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

WOW!!! I don't really get it but okay

This is around were he has landed on most mocks, not suprised.  Good luck to him

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Hopefully he develops quick. I think he has the tools (speed, height) but needs to work on not falling for the play action fakes and not getting called for P.I.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Good Luck Murphy !

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I would of picked ANYONE over Murphy...  :ROFLMAO at least Miami did not pick him, hope the Rams are feeling good.

• Content Count:  578

This team was better because Jerome Murphy was on it. He did whatever the coaches asked, played Safety, Nickel, Cornerback, and Special Teams. He was a huge key to our success and hardly the only person to get penalized. The guy hit like a truck. Jerome isn't the reason we stunk in 2008 or 2009, it was a team effort and he's going to make a splash in that defense in the NFL.

• Content Count:  1,479

This team was better because Jerome Murphy was on it. He did whatever the coaches asked, played Safety, Nickel, Cornerback, and Special Teams. He was a huge key to our success and hardly the only person to get penalized. The guy hit like a truck. Jerome isn't the reason we stunk in 2008 or 2009, it was a team effort and he's going to make a splash in that defense in the NFL.

Yes, he hit like a truck, usually 5 yards out of bounds.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hoping for the best on this one too.  Steve Spagnuolo is a defensive-minded head coach that will get Murphy's head right.  If that happens, he could be a solid lockdown corner in the NFL. 

• Content Count:  578

Yes, he hit like a truck, usually 5 yards out of bounds.

Again he wasn't the only person getting penalized. He's also started the most games in USF history. If the coaching staff thought he was a liability that would not be the case. I see everyone saying they want Carlton back even though he was inconsistent and dropped too many balls. Pretty hypocritical.

Doesn't matter, he's representing USF in the NFL so let's use his draft thread to **** on him.  ::)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I would of picked ANYONE over Murphy...  :ROFLMAO at least Miami did not pick him, hope the Rams are feeling good.

I would've loved for Miami to have picked him, except for the fact that we don't need another corner. He has all of the physical tools to become a very good player, and he will be.

Archived