• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls "Made for TV" game coming soon?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Really hope he is talking about a GT/USF or Clemson/USF game  in Jax. How sweet would that be. Im assuming "made for tv" pertains to playing another BCS powerhouse that will hopefully get primetime airtime.

That would be my hunch, just based on how Jax said they would like to get USF in a game there.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

Really hope he is talking about a GT/USF or Clemson/USF game  in Jax. How sweet would that be. Im assuming "made for tv" pertains to playing another BCS powerhouse that will hopefully get primetime airtime.

That would be my hunch, just based on how Jax said they would like to get USF in a game there.

Would love it !

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Boise State was looking for a 2011 road game and were turned down by several "big named" schools but I am not sure if they've filled it yet. That would be a nice made-for-tv game.

+1

I would love to see Boise State play USF

It seems they that they are not looking for a 1-and-1 but just a single road game. How can you turn that down?

Because the college would end up paying Boise State to come in, and then face the possiblity of losing to a non-bcs team on thier own soil. Not exactly what most colleges want to do.

usf needs to play that game

how can yoube afraid of losing

• Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

Would love it !

Please no Georgia Tech. Who wants to try to game plan for that triple option? Clemson would be much better IMO. Their fans travel better too.

• Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

"Made for tv?"  What does that even mean? 

Pretty sure it will be a game that will not be released in theaters but instead will be featured on TNT on a Sunday evening sandwiched in between "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Ghost Dad." Of course it will be edited for language and time, and may be modified to fit your TV screen.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Would love it !

Please no Georgia Tech. Who wants to try to game plan for that triple option? Clemson would be much better IMO. Their fans travel better too.

Clemson fans are RABID!! If we are scheduled to play them in Jax, we as a fan base need to buy all of the available tickets ASAP.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Clemson and USF in JAX, I'm sold!

• Content Count:  1,251

Would love it !

Clemson fans are RABID!! If we are scheduled to play them in Jax, we as a fan base need to buy all of the available tickets ASAP.

my best friend went to clemson......he recently just graduated and made his first donation to the University.....

he is 24, has no job, and has very little money......

he donated $300......yeh id say their rabid

• Content Count:  5,241

I'm all for it... this wont count as a home game right?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Maybe USC is coming to town. Then we can really put Smazza's alliances to the test

Archived