• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White helmets for next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

Just get rid of the all green unis, hideous! Like the white helmets. Interesting if Holts goes with "Notre Dame Gold" helmets, hope he does. Is there an on campus pep rally the day before games? What about a running with the Bulls by the Student Center?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Neither is white yet it's no allegedly going to be the dominant color on our helmets.  Nice. 

There are other teams who have white as the dominant helmet color. Auburn and South Carolina are good examples.

There is nothing wrong with our white helmet.

Nothing except unlike those of the other schools you mentioned, it lacks the school colors!!!

Neither do our gold helmets.  They're the wrong gold and the logo is black.  At least the white helmets have the right green on them.

Guest Sunburned

Just get rid of the all green unis, hideous! Like the white helmets. Interesting if Holts goes with "Notre Dame Gold" helmets, hope he does.

Notre Dame Gold!  Do you really think the Irish will sell us the paint they use?  They spray their helmets before every game with paint made with 24K gold taken off ND Dome.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

There are other teams who have white as the dominant helmet color. Auburn and South Carolina are good examples.

There is nothing wrong with our white helmet.

Nothing except unlike those of the other schools you mentioned, it lacks the school colors!!!

I know and I have stated before that they should add gold into the helmet. Maybe that is something Coach Holtz is planning on doing.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I like our brand of gold. I hate fsu gold, ucf gold, and that's what we would be doing by going to Irish gold. Yuck.

• Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

I can dig white helmets all season.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

I like helmets with scuff marks and dirt and grass stains, mixed with a little of the other guys' blood.  I hate "award" decals painted all over helmets.  Keep it simple.

• Content Count:  49
  • Days Won:  0

I am still a huge fan of the uni's used during the bowl game this year against NIU, for some reason they just resonate nicely with me.

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/934596.html

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I like the White Helmets but I'm not crazy about them... I say fix the gold on the regular helmets and add gold pants

Archived