• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White helmets for next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

I am still a huge fan of the uni's used during the bowl game this year against NIU, for some reason they just resonate nicely with me.

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/934596.html

I like those unis too. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,829

I am still a huge fan of the uni's used during the bowl game this year against NIU, for some reason they just resonate nicely with me.

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/934596.html

Just looked at the pics and threw up?

• Content Count:  86
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad to see the end of the gold helmets. Always thought they were Bush League

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm glad to see the end of the gold helmets. Always thought they were Bush League

ND=Bush League?  FSU=Bush League? United State Naval Academy=Bush League? Or is it the color/shade of the gold that we use?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

ND=Bush League?  FSU=Bush League? United State Naval Academy=Bush League? Or is it the color/shade of the gold that we use?

How about the black facemask and black logo on the gold helmet? That's my only pet peeve with them.

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

According to my sources at Under Armour, jerseys won't be altered for the 2010 season. However, there might be minor tweaks to game worn jerseys for performance reasons (maybe Under Armour will try to compete with the new Nike Pro-Combat uniforms).

• Content Count:  2,495

Not to pour gas on the fire, but Holtz also said the kids want to go back to white shoes. 

Must be to match the white helmets.  >:D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

How about the black facemask and black logo on the gold helmet? That's my only pet peeve with them.

I'm with you there. I know that you really can't tell from the stands if the U is green or black. But why not have it green, is black cheaper or something? I would like Gold Helmets, Green Jerseys, with Gold pants.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm with you there. I know that you really can't tell from the stands if the U is green or black. But why not have it green, is black cheaper or something? I would like Gold Helmets, Green Jerseys, with Gold pants.

Not sure if its cheap or not but I agree the black on the helmets need to go... they need to make them dark green.

Archived