• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White helmets for next year

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Keep the white helmets, add some gold into it, keep the green "U" and face mask and boom, we have a winner.

• Content Count:  1,235

REALLY GUYS AND GALS, REALLY???? Who gives a flip what they wear? They could wear purple, with Hello  Kitty hats on. To me it's all about the team giving it their all, and winning a majority (if not all) of their games. I don't want to be like Oregon, but why is it so repulsive to some that we wear white helmets?

I remember last year when we came out of the tunnel with white helmets in the Cincinnati game.  To me it was a let down and it didn't quite feel like my Bulls were taking the field.  I know it really shouldn't matter, but it did a little.  I like the green and gold.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,829

While we are changing colors, and the type of bull we are supposed to be why don't we just change our mascot. We could always go back to the South Florida Chickens they are white! WAR FLAMINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Keep the white helmets, add some gold into it, keep the green "U" and face mask and boom, we have a winner.

+1

I can't believe this thread is 10 pages. sure gold and black helmets are ok, but god forbid white & green ones. did you guys complain this much when they kept messing with the logo?

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

REALLY GUYS AND GALS, REALLY???? Who gives a flip what they wear? They could wear purple, with Hello  Kitty hats on. To me it's all about the team giving it their all, and winning a majority (if not all) of their games. I don't want to be like Oregon, but why is it so repulsive to some that we wear white helmets?

I remember last year when we came out of the tunnel with white helmets in the Cincinnati game.  To me it was a let down and it didn't quite feel like my Bulls were taking the field.  I know it really shouldn't matter, but it did a little.  I like the green and gold.

Go Bulls!

And we all know the result of that game.....

+1

I can't believe this thread is 10 pages. sure gold and black helmets are ok, but god forbid white & green ones. did you guys complain this much when they kept messing with the logo?

Actually I did when they went from the Rocky the Brahma to the robogoat.  I did cheer, and will always say the horny U is the best logo the school has ever had.  Slick, instant recognition, and ripped off by Houston in the pros after us (JK).... 

I remember getting really pumped when these helmets and logos came out.  They did change both the green and the gold, but I felt it was a richer color.  I personally feel the white does not match our image, our uniforms, and who we are. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

+1

Actually I did when they went from the Rocky the Brahma to the robogoat.  I did cheer, and will always say the horny U is the best logo the school has ever had.  Slick, instant recognition, and ripped off by Houston in the pros after us (JK).... 

I remember getting really pumped when these helmets and logos came out.  They did change both the green and the gold, but I felt it was a richer color.  I personally feel the white does not match our image, our uniforms, and who we are. 

Horny U = classic. Are you going to the Spring Game? Also check your messages.

Spring game on calendar but had some family issues come up last night so I may be a no show.  Will check.

• Content Count:  6,928

please keep the "white" helmuts for special games only. Please forward this to the athletic department.......

south-florida-cncpt.gif

Archived