• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White helmets for next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

12 pages. I got through 5 before skipping to the end...

I actually had a conversation with Coach Holtz about this at the Town Hall meeting gimmick. He agreed that the gold helmets are completely wrong. He basically said he noticed it, but just assumed that he was wrong, until people like me kept bringing it up over and over again...

He asked what I thought about the white helmets, and i told him that they were thiiiiiiiis close to being pretty good. The one thing they are missing is GOLD. He kinda shrugged and agreed with me, again. I could tell that he was on the same page with me, but he had to "toe the company line" and not actually say something that could get him in trouble.  (oh btw, i also brought up the helmet that ESPN has on their set, and how the logo is completely f--ked up. He was very interested in it, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that issue is going to be corrected this fall.)

I was confident, after bringing up the subject that in the very near future, he would finally fix the branding issues that USF football has faced since it's inception.

If this rumor about full-time whites is in fact, the truth, I would expect a tweak of the whites. With the addition of gold, the white helmets would be the best helmets USF Football has ever had. Not because they look the best, but because they would be the ONLY helmets that would feature the correct colors and logo. Kinda pathetic if u think about it, but it's the truth.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

12 pages. I got through 5 before skipping to the end...

I actually had a conversation with Coach Holtz about this at the Town Hall meeting gimmick. He agreed that the gold helmets are completely wrong. He basically said he noticed it, but just assumed that he was wrong, until people like me kept bringing it up over and over again...

He asked what I thought about the white helmets, and i told him that they were thiiiiiiiis close to being pretty good. The one thing they are missing is GOLD. He kinda shrugged and agreed with me, again. I could tell that he was on the same page with me, but he had to "toe the company line" and not actually say something that could get him in trouble.  (oh btw, i also brought up the helmet that ESPN has on their set, and how the logo is completely f--ked up. He was very interested in it, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that issue is going to be corrected this fall.)

I was confident, after bringing up the subject that in the very near future, he would finally fix the branding issues that USF football has faced since it's inception.

If this rumor about full-time whites is in fact, the truth, I would expect a tweak of the whites. With the addition of gold, the white helmets would be the best helmets USF Football has ever had. Not because they look the best, but because they would be the ONLY helmets that would feature the correct colors and logo. Kinda pathetic if u think about it, but it's the truth.

Now this thread is officially validated. As I posted before there can't be a uniform thread without 'Shoop. How do you think that he'd incorporate gold into the whites? Gold U with green border?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Great job, Shoop!

• Content Count:  329

I'll speak with my sources to see what's REALLY going on.

We're holding off on ordering more white helmets till I get a response.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

How do you think that he'd incorporate gold into the whites? Gold U with green border?

2 gold stripes on both side of the green one would be a start.

Not too sure about gold U coming off the white.

Guest Sunburned

How do you think that he'd incorporate gold into the whites? Gold U with green border?

Does the gold "come off" the white on this  helmet?

DS_173324_s.jpg

How about a gold stripe sandwiched between two green stripes, to go along with a gold U bordered with green??

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

DS_173324_s.jpg

How about a gold stripe sandwiched between two green stripes, to go along with a gold U bordered with green??

Yuck! that is hideous!!!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

DS_173324_s.jpg

There is more black surrounding the outside on that. We'd have to do the same for the gold to stand out on ours.

2 green stripes with gold in the middle would be cool looking.

Guest Sunburned

DS_173324_s.jpg

There is more black surrounding the outside on that. We'd have to do the same for the gold to stand out on ours.

The gold U outlined in green would show up just as well as UCiF's gold logo outlined in black does.

• Content Count:  1,985

DS_173324_s.jpg

The gold U outlined in green would show up just as well as UCiF's gold logo outlined in black does.

High

School

Archived