• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White helmets for next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

In regards to the white helmets, we still have not worn them in the ALL WHITE combination which in my opinion is the best combination for the white helmets. I think Penn State and Texas do that look well, it would be nice if we could get some noon game against someone like Syracuse and set it as a White Out.

t1_robinson.jpg

coltmccoyqbs.jpg

dennis-dixon.jpg

Know why these look good?  The school colors are WHITE and Blue/orange etc.  This is like saying Penn State looks good in all Gold.. Why? they are BLue and White?  Why the hell would we wear a white uniform?  It is idiotic.

Last time I checked Oregon was green and gold (yellow).

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

Last time I checked Oregon was green and gold (yellow).

Not gold!!

The two official colors of the University of Oregon are green (PMS 3425) and yellow (PMS 108).

I can't imagine anyone of sound mind wanting uniforms like the Ducks!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Not gold!!

The two official colors of the University of Oregon are green (PMS 3425) and yellow (PMS 108).

I can't imagine anyone of sound mind wanting uniforms like the Ducks!

Thanks. Thought it was yellow, but wasn't sure what they officially went by.

Those all white Oregon uni's are pretty sweet looking.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

The black U on the helmet is a different story, and is for a different reason.  A green U would be great, one problem, it would not show up on TV, the Green and the Gold would blend when pixelated in TV and would not show up crisp. 

As for Oregon not being white, CORRECTAMUNDO... and they look like idiots.  They have 400 uniforms, and their identity is that they never wear the same uniform twice.  They are the freaking Imelda Marcos of the NCAA... Imagine have an equipment room that is three times bigger than your weight room.

Guest Sunburned

Those all white Oregon uni's are pretty sweet looking.

They shiet-canned those uni's after the 2008 season

diamond_plate.jpg

Guest Sunburned

The black U on the helmet is a different story, and is for a different reason.  A green U would be great, one problem, it would not show up on TV, the Green and the Gold would blend when pixelated in TV and would not show up crisp. 

I can't recall have any such problem seeing Baylor's green logo on their gold helmets on the tube!!

bay08.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

REALLY GUYS AND GALS, REALLY???? Who gives a flip what they wear? They could wear purple, with Hello  Kitty hats on. To me it's all about the team giving it their all, and winning a majority (if not all) of their games. I don't want to be like Oregon, but why is it so repulsive to some that we wear white helmets?

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

REALLY GUYS AND GALS, REALLY???? Who gives a flip what they wear? They could wear purple, with Hello  Kitty hats on. To me it's all about the team giving it their all, and winning a majority (if not all) of their games. I don't want to be like Oregon, but why is it so repulsive to some that we wear white helmets?

Might have to do with tradition. First off we were the GOLDEN BRAHMAS. Now we are just any old bull i.e. Spanish bulls that get butchered in bull fights! We should respect the students that came before us and voted to have GREEN AND GOLD as our colors not white and gold, gold and white etc... Ahhhh Fxxx it, whatever.

Archived