• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz in studio with Duemig Wednesday at 5pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Per Greg's  Twitter...

Also, Holtz will be in studio with Sileo Monday(tomorrow) morning at 7:20am.

Let the festivities begin!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879

well, he'll have some great opportunites to demionstrate his 'media-friendly' reputation.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

well, he'll have some great opportunites to demionstrate his 'media-friendly' reputation.

There is a point where you can be too media friendly ... In studio, with both of those clowns, is that point ... Very disappointing.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I heard him on the phone with Justin I think on saturday afternoon. Was a great interview. I think he'll give DUImig a good show. I hope DUImig keeps it on topic though and doesn't probe him for BS.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Please, you all know DUImig's reputation. He is too much of a ***** to say anything remotely mean to anyone who shows up in studio. He only trashes them when they leave.

• Content Count:  1,633

Does he trash people when they leave, or when he perceives that he was done wrong by that person? His idea of being done wrong might be different than me or you, but it seems like he maintains good relations with people that he has weekly, like Kris Landry and Mike Florio, and doesn't trash them...

I think this is a win-win opportunity, for not only Duemig, but also for Holtz. Hopefully it can turn into some sort of weekly, biweekly or monthly chat session.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I honestly hope Sileo gets embarrassed by asking dumb questions and skippy makes him look like the scUM he is. **** you Sileo.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Does he trash people when they leave, or when he perceives that he was done wrong by that person? His idea of being done wrong might be different than me or you, but it seems like he maintains good relations with people that he has weekly, like Kris Landry and Mike Florio, and doesn't trash them...

I think this is a win-win opportunity, for not only Duemig, but also for Holtz. Hopefully it can turn into some sort of weekly, biweekly or monthly chat session.

If this happens I'll throw up in my mouth... DUImeg is no friend of USF and he will eventually start to talk **** again.

Archived