• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deonte Welch WR/Ath

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Arkansas thread on Welsh visiting USF. Somebody mentions that they thought his scholarship would be pulled if he visited, but nobody confirms that. Anyway, if there further news they might post it there:

350Z

All-American Hogvillian

What the? asian attack chill

Re: Deonte Welch IS visiting USF.....

« Reply #9 on: Today at 06:47:32 PM » 

Quote from: LawnHog48 on Today at 09:27:19 AM

Wasn't he told if he made that trip he would lose the Arkansas offer? Not 100% sure but think he was told.

Just save some of these ships for next year. We will be recruiting from a whole different platform.

Saving scholarships sounds lik a good idea but attrition happens so it's a little safer to sign to get to the full 85. 

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=331639.0

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Arkansas Blogs are saying that the Razorbacks are gonna pull his offer because of his Tampa trip. Will try to confirm.

post links in the thread so we can read as well.

You don't have the right to tell me what to do after you campaign earlier. I don't need any advice from you.

It's been suggested by mods.  You know that, because you were asked by one to post a link in another thread on this forum.

If you use the word "campaign," then what you did was an anti-campaign.  It's the same thing, except you lied about being a member or choose to pay and not look at the site.  cmhatter just recently joined over there.  I've not seen the publisher over there post over here.  You need to stop your own campaign.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Arkansas Blogs are saying that the Razorbacks are gonna pull his offer because of his Tampa trip. Will try to confirm.

You don't have the right to tell me what to do after you campaign earlier. I don't need any advice from you.

It's been suggested by mods.  You know that, because you were asked by one to post a link in another thread on this forum.

If you use the word "campaign," then what you did was an anti-campaign.  It's the same thing, except you lied about being a member or choose to pay and not look at the site.  cmhatter just recently joined over there.  I've not seen the publisher over there post over here.  You need to stop your own campaign.

Are you intoxicated? I read what you wrote three times and i sill don't know what you said. Last night you were trying to explain to me that paid is spelled payed. Can you just like find someone else to bother?

here's the Blog in the arkansas democrat talking about Deonte.

http://recruiting.arkansasonline.com/index.php/2010/01/29/welch-makes-you-look-good-coach-says/

I think they are gloating a little too soon.

• Content Count:  3,403

Are you intoxicated? I read what you wrote three times and i sill don't know what you said. Last night you were trying to explain to me that paid is spelled payed. Can you just like find someone else to bother?

Post links.  Stop attacking pay sites.  Payed is an outdated way to spell paid.  It means the same thing.

Try to keep up.

Post links.  Stop attacking pay sites.  Payed is an outdated way to spell paid.  It means the same thing.

Try to keep up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

According to Greg...he will be a Bull.

• Content Count:  162

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/02/williston-wr-welch-latest-to-commit-to-bulls.html

Williston receiver Deonte Welch, who visited USF this weekend despite being committed to Arkansas, has changed his mind and committed to the Bulls on Monday morning, his high school coach said.

"He's committed to South Florida," coach Jamie Baker said Monday. "He's always been interested in South Florida from the get-go, and it all worked out this weekend. Once he got down there, he knew it was where he wanted to go."

Welch, a three-star recruit according to Rivals.com, spent much of his senior year in the backfield in a flexbone offense, but will be a receiver at USF -- he's 6 feet and 187 pounds, with a frame and athleticism similar to Bulls rising senior Dontavia Bogan. He was committed to Arkansas, but also had offers from Illinois, Mississippi and Vanderbilt.

It's the second commitment this weekend recruited by first-year USF receivers coach Phil McGeoghan, along with Thomasville (Ga.) safety Reshard Cliett. Welch's commitment helps shore up a need position for the Bulls, who lost out on Bradenton's Ace Sanders to South Carolina. USF also has a commitment from Lake City Columbia standout Jamaal Montague.

By our count, USF is up to 14 commitments, in addition to the four players who enrolled for the spring semester last month.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

By our count, USF is up to 14 commitments, in addition to the four players who enrolled for the spring semester last month.

Question .... I thought we only had 14 spots available? Does this mean we are 4 over because of the Spring enrollees?

Archived