• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what a come back!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

Dom Jones is my hero right now. I am SO pissed this game wasn't streamed or televised.

ESPNU. 

Right. No TV, just internetuals. Hope i get a chance to see the last 5 mins of regulation and OT later on.

Maybe I'm not understanding something.  ESPNU is a television channel.  Unless you're saying your cable/satellite package doesn't include this.

What jstewholymoly said. Except I don't have a TV. It ain't easy being a broke ace graduate student. I miss walking out of the Rec Center after a work out and stumbing into the Sun Dome for free.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Unbelievable!  Nearly fell off my barstool -- if I remember correctly, the under-4:00 TV timeout came with about 2:55 left and it wasn't until well after this that we made our move.  With all my screaming, there are now a few more people here in St Louis who know who USF is!

• Content Count:  1,261

Just saw a clip of Toralyn's shot (after the obligatory 5 minutes of Gator discussion/highlights). Amazing. Haven't seen Dojo grin like that since Marquette.

Guest nybullsfan

Unbelievable!  Nearly fell off my barstool -- if I remember correctly, the under-4:00 TV timeout came with about 2:55 left and it wasn't until well after this that we made our move.  With all my screaming, there are now a few more people here in St Louis who know who USF is!

WooHoo!  Way to rep, Doc! Wear your horns??

Long time no see, if you ever make it down TX, look me up. How about Norman for some USF baseball? Eat a bagel for me at the BE Tourney!

• Content Count:  12,293

it was a great comeback but i wanted to ring crater's next when he took that 27ft 3 pointer with 33 seconds left on the shot clock in OT

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

USF was down by 13 with 2:02 to play and still won it. They scored 20 points between that point and the end of regulation. What are the odds of that team doing that, like 1 in 100?

Of course we can't even get a replay of this on ESPN 360 because they never put ESPNU games up there.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

That was the best game that I never watched.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

That was the best game that I never watched.

<banging head against wall>  I turned it off in frustration after we kept messing up chances to score.  It was so frustrating with misses and turnovers.  Now I missed the best game??!!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

replay anywhere?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Need a stampede to get BHSN to replay it this week.

Archived