• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Colby Erskin to call in to Big Dog Show on 620WDAE @4pm today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Is anyone noticing that MILLER is upset that this got out and has blown up the way it did? 

It seems to me more like a kid wanting to keep his scholarship and have a chance to play next year. True or not he wants this to blow over and get back to normal.

Miller is not on scholarship

From what I understand he was getting one next year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

Is anyone noticing that MILLER is upset that this got out and has blown up the way it did?  The more I learn about this, the more it points to CJL getting a little rough with Miller trying to get him to focus and then someone with alternate motives to capitalize on the situation by going to McMurphy knowing that with his axe to grind he'd throw it all over the internet without any regard to seeing if the actual incident was bad enough for all parties involved to leave it alone and move on.  I won't make my final decision on this until I hear from those involved directly, but sounds like a case where you spank your kid (not even leaving a mark) for screwing up and then your neighbor who already hates your guts reports you to child services.  At the end of the day, only the neighbor who has no dog in the fight thinks anything should be done and everyone else is now forced to follow through the motions legally bc they can't afford not too despite what the parties involved say.

What a headache...

hey that sort of made sense in a long drawnout kind of way :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I just now got to listen to Duemig...it's amazing how wrong he is about details...but I guess I missed the good stuff with Erskin.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Is anyone noticing that MILLER is upset that this got out and has blown up the way it did?  The more I learn about this, the more it points to CJL getting a little rough with Miller trying to get him to focus and then someone with alternate motives to capitalize on the situation by going to McMurphy knowing that with his axe to grind he'd throw it all over the internet without any regard to seeing if the actual incident was bad enough for all parties involved to leave it alone and move on.  I won't make my final decision on this until I hear from those involved directly, but sounds like a case where you spank your kid (not even leaving a mark) for screwing up and then your neighbor who already hates your guts reports you to child services.  At the end of the day, only the neighbor who has no dog in the fight thinks anything should be done and everyone else is now forced to follow through the motions legally bc they can't afford not too despite what the parties involved say.

Well-put. I must say I completely agree with you. I think there's a few players who don't like CJL and are trying to use McMurphy to try to take Leavitt down, and of course, McMurphy is happy to be a tool pointed in that direction. The problem is, they've done a decent job of it so far, and USF's response hasn't quelled any rumors.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Colby Erskin to call in to Big Dog Show on 620WDAE @4pm today

What a surprise

Yea, he must be lying.  Hilarious.  

Kid was so sincere.  Sighed when he brough up how Miller wont talk to him anymore.  

only people I lost respect from in this investigation is Leavitt, which i didnt have much for anyway and like i said this story NEVER surprised me, and now Joel Miller for growing his first pubic hair and then pulling it out.  

Bye bye Jim.  go hit high school players.

cant wait to see you defend him when he is fired for hitting a kid.  

Once again you cretins that are so obsessed with firing Leavitt are blind to the fact that this is happening on the show of the biggest prevaricators on the radio.  The guy who says that we should support all of the hometown sports teams but does not include the one which would never threaten to move.

I would be more inclined to believe the story if it came from more credible sources, not ones which have a history of disparaging the program.

All of us alumni, boosters, and season ticket holders need to remember that we hold the power in this situation.  We should make our decision based on facts not innuendo. USFfootball is not a professional sports franchise and we cannot let a talking head on the radio or some ink slinger make decisions for us.  

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

USF's response hasn't quelled any rumors.

I'd rather the investigation been conducted thoroughly.

The only problem I see now is if the conclusions validate what Miller and Leavitt have been on record as saying, is that clowns like Deumig will have their conspiracy theories about how the investigation was handled.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...

• Content Count:  2,511

Colby knows players who told the investigators exactly what happened. and what was initally reported was what happened.  Kid is not lying.  its obvious.

Investigators will take the evidence and have to fire Leavitt, unless they are in favor of coaches hitting players.  

unreal.  

How do we know Colby isn't lying? He wasn't there. Others who have been on record were and said it didn't happen.

The whole thing stinks quite honestly.

nobody has said nothing happened.

Wrong, ***** For Rubio boy.

Many players have publicly come to Leavitt's defense.  This kid is the only one who has publicly said something negative about Leavitt, and he was not even in the locker room.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Is anyone noticing that MILLER is upset that this got out and has blown up the way it did? 

It seems to me more like a kid wanting to keep his scholarship and have a chance to play next year. True or not he wants this to blow over and get back to normal.

Miller is not on scholarship

From what I understand he was getting one next year.

I seriously doubt it ... he played soley on Special Teams ... coverage only maybe.

• Content Count:  2,511

Miller is a walk on player.  He does not have a scholarship  :Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh :Duh  :bash :bash :bash

Archived