• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Colby Erskin to call in to Big Dog Show on 620WDAE @4pm today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Colby knows players who told the investigators exactly what happened. and what was initally reported was what happened.  Kid is not lying.  its obvious.

Investigators will take the evidence and have to fire Leavitt, unless they are in favor of coaches hitting players.  

unreal.  

How do we know Colby isn't lying? He wasn't there. Others who have been on record were and said it didn't happen.

The whole thing stinks quite honestly.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Colby Erskin to call in to Big Dog Show on 620WDAE @4pm today

What a surprise

Yea, he must be lying.  Hilarious.  

Kid was so sincere.  Sighed when he brough up how Miller wont talk to him anymore.  

only people I lost respect from in this investigation is Leavitt, which i didnt have much for anyway and like i said this story NEVER surprised me, and now Joel Miller for growing his first pubic hair and then pulling it out.  

Bye bye Jim.  go hit high school players.

cant wait to see you defend him when he is fired for hitting a kid.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Colby knows players who told the investigators exactly what happened. and what was initally reported was what happened.  Kid is not lying.  its obvious.

Investigators will take the evidence and have to fire Leavitt, unless they are in favor of coaches hitting players.  

unreal.  

How do we know Colby isn't lying? He wasn't there. Others who have been on record were and said it didn't happen.

nobody has said nothing happened.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I didn't hear the interview.  From your transcription, however, I glean this.  Ersking says "everyone knows what happened".  And then he says that he did not witness what happened.

So, how can Erskin "know what happened" if he wasn't there?  All he knows is what he was told.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Colby said its pretty obvious it has happened and doesnt know why the investigation is still going on.

im going to guess he knows more about it thatn everyone in this site

Like most on this site, HE WASN"T THERE!

nobody has said nothing happened.

Sorry. I forgot to say that the reported incident did not occur as it was reported. Better?

• Content Count:  7,693

Erskin is most likely the person behind this whole thing... the other players on the team told Leavitt that he was the source of BMM and Miller refuses to talk to him because he is making crap up. Also apparently Miller's dad called during the break prior to Erskin going on the air and was yelling at Duemig (per DUI-Meg himself) to stop perpetuating this story.

I'm sure more then ever that this story is a big festering turd and the only person that needs to be investigated is Duemig, BMM, and Fan House over credibility issues.

• Content Count:  3,084

Flip, he admits he wasnt there.  He said he heard from everyone who was there what happened.  They all said Leavitt hit him.  he said he cant believe the investigation is taking so long.  Sounded pretty confident, wasnt bashing Leavitt besides the fact Jim told him he would never play again at USF when he couldnt play in Cincy last year.  

where are the guys saying Leavitt didnt do it.  I dont hear anyone saying, "everyone knows he didnt do it, we just are keeping it in the lockerroom and waiting" in fact it opposite.  They all know he did it and dont want to go out in public and saying it.  

Erskin said the investigators were told what happened by players he knows and talked to.  Duemig called out Woolard and Genshaft to take the interview as evidence it was that obvious it wasnt a lie or being led to say crap or forced out of selfish reasons.  It was a kid with guts who doesnt like the coach for what he did and for that is not going to be scared to go public with it.  Especially after leavitt dumps his belongings in a trash can and accuses him of being "the leak".

Leavitt is like a teenage hoodlum, who thinks he can hit other teenages.  Bye Bye Jim.  Wish it could have been for your poor coaching but doesnt surprise me its for your poor lack of intelligence and judgement.  Shocker.  Guy is so out of his leagues.  Most powerful guy in the room, give me a break.  USF get a clue.  

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

It sounded sincere to me too. This kid should not be villianized. Leavitt is coming of  as more of a bully than an "emotional coach." This sucks from all angles.

If Erskin believes the investigator seems to be doing a good job I believe him. It will all play out soon, the sooner the better for USF.  

Bruce, it's already been posted in this thread as to who was in the room and did not see what is being reported.

There is also a tweet thread from Raymond that is questioning Erskin's credibility.

please tell me that you haven't just skipped over those posts.

Archived