• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All I want for Christmas is a

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

new head coach....  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Bulls Bowl win, with me there in person to see it! I hope to be 90 without ever having missed a USF bowl game!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I would like to be sitting next to FAZA when he's 90 and at a BULLS bowl game!

Of course i'd be about 125 or so...

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls Bowl win, with me there in person to see it! I hope to be 90 without ever having missed a USF bowl game!

Missing my first one ever :(

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

(1). A Canada Bowl blow out by USF... I'm talking like a 83-0 wood shed whooping.

(2). An entirely new Offensive Coaching Staff from the ground up.

(3). The Big East to kick the basketball teams out and expand into atleast a 10 team Conference... but since that will never happen on its own I will settle for a Big 10 Raid and a forced split and expansion  ;D

(4). Enough priority points to score some tickets to next seasons USF-UF game  ;)

• Content Count:  1,757

new head coach....  ;)

all I want for Christmas is for you and Smazza to get into a head-on collision.  Merry Christmas!

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

For Christmas Eve I got my dad having a serious brain blead, then I got to make a decision as to weather or not to opporarte or simply let nature take its course, then I got to argue my fathers wishes with my family, and for winning that arguement I got to pull the plug on his life support (while everyone else obstained from voting) and hold his had while he died. Then for Christmas I got to make funeral arangements and call everyone that my mother, sister and I know because they are to distraut to make the calls and then I got to go to the funeral home and make arangements. As an added bonus I get to try to make everyone else feel better and make sure that my son (5) and nephew (2) get a proper Christmas (because my mom and sister do not feel like celebrating) all while my ex shows me no simpathy and wonders when my son will be back and if I plan on my new found duties interfering with our agreed upon holiday custody divisions. Oh and I forgot to mention that last week I got laid off and Uncle Sam sent me a letter telling me that there is a discrepancy in my 2007 taxes that they would like paid for ASAP. So now that everyone has finally passed out from not sleeping and their Dr. prescribed xanax I finally got a moment to myself and want to unwind and forget about life for a while. So, I turned to my favorite mind numbing pass time and you have the Christmas spirit to provide me more of the negativity that you like to beat like a drumb.

Thank you for helping to suck out some more of the dwindling happiness that is left in the world,

David Andrew Brown

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

To paraphrase what I am trying to say, if this is all you truely want for Christmas then I feel sorry for you and if it is not then maybe you could have stated your desire for Leavitt to leave in one of the countless other threads concerning the subject :deadhorse :oldnews :spam :stfu  :Bang :violin :shhh

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Puc,

Nothing any of us can say will change anything.  All I will say is that prayers go out to you and your family at this sorrowful time.  God bless.

• Content Count:  4,879

Puc, you have certainly given some perspective to all who might read this post.  I'm praying for you that this horrible experience will draw you closer to the only One who can bring comfort in tragic times like yours.  God bless you dear fellow Bull.

Archived