• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All I want for Christmas is a

Guest nybullsfan

hey puc,

it's a tough thankless job having to be the adult.

you don't know me from adam but i'll say it anyway

thank you.

merry christmas and go bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Thanks for those showing their support, I was not trying to get more sympathy as I seem to be getting that every five minutes now. I just wanted to point out that when I joined this sight just short of a decade ago we used to be a pretty happy place. I remember getting excited for things that we would take for granted now like Jackson's Play of the Week catch, or just seeing our score scrolled across the bottom of ESPN and now it seems there will be people that are upset with anything that happens in our program. And while I may not be the happiest person with what is going on in our program I think some of us take our hate a little too far. USF sports is supposed to be a source of happiness for the fans and if it only seems to bring negativity to your life perhaps you should consider another hobby but that is just my :2cents

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for those showing their support, I was not trying to get more sympathy as I seem to be getting that every five minutes now. I just wanted to point out that when I joined this sight just short of a decade ago we used to be a pretty happy place. I remember getting excited for things that we would take for granted now like Jackson's Play of the Week catch, or just seeing our score scrolled across the bottom of ESPN and now it seems there will be people that are upset with anything that happens in our program. And while I may not be the happiest person with what is going on in our program I think some of us take our hate a little too far. USF sports is supposed to be a source of happiness for the fans and if it only seems to bring negativity to your life perhaps you should consider another hobby but that is just my :2cents

+1 squared!

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

A more educated fan base at my USF.

+1

Archived