• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got an idea what to do to this DUI-mig clown!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

lets not do this until the end of january  ;)

not any friday before  ;)

so nobody will do this until the end of january, right?  ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Tailgate the radio show. Get a huge group of fans together and bombard him on his way in. Then have another large group inside before the show starts ready to start a very large USF! chant

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Remember, stealth is the objective. Don't go there wearing Bulls gear that is visable. Wait until the show starts, the take off the "protective" gear and then reveal the green and gold. Look like just any ordinary customer. Then ambush him. Order him a beer, pitcher, drink, etc. Say it's from a USF fan and you thought he may need this. Also, dont chant the DUI Duemig. Calling out WILL get you thrown out. Use the USF chant., Green Gold chant. etc. Again, ambush but with stealth and integrity.     Reaper

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

just a heads up, I think he said tomorrows is the last one of the year, so that's okay since you guys aren't going to do it until next year.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Im bringing an old school boombox playing the usf fight song... as well as it's so easy by guns and roses (hope you guys know this song)

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I would say we should wait and do this as we should get a lot of USF fans there. Just having a few would not have the effect as Duemig will challenge you right in front of everyone in that restuarant. If there where a heckling big group of fans, it would be sweet revenge. There is no way you can call in and voice your opinion because he will just hang up. Now, when you show up in person, he cant hang up on you. You could also call the show on your cell phone while you are at the bar. When he hangs up, just kind of walk up to him and tell him he has no guts by hanging up on customers.

Guy, I understand what you are saying but I personally would love it if someone like that "challenged" me in front of everyone.  My position on this issue is very sound.  It should be investigated by an outside source without an axe to grind (like McMurphy and DUImig have).  On an even playing field  where he cannot hang up the phone (why I would never call in a show like that) I know that I could expose his hatred and bias against USF and trap him in his own lies. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

..On an even playing field  where he cannot hang up the phone (why I would never call in a show like that) I know that I could expose his hatred and bias against USF and trap him in his own lies. 

And that's the key for guys like him ... he holds the "upper hand" to veto(hang up)

• Content Count:  1,528

tomorrow is the last Friday show at BWW for this football season, then it's done until next September.

• Content Count:  2,052

Poormonkey--- Is it "welcome to the jungle?"    Man that brings back USF Basketball days!!! ;D

Archived