• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got an idea what to do to this DUI-mig clown!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Hey, I am glad most of you got to see Duimig's true hate for USF today. He is a clown that needs to be put in his place. I will never forget when he called Tyrone McKenzie a bum during that 2007 season, as he yelled at that USF fan that presented him with facts.  You really cant call in to correct him as he will talk over you and then hang up. Here is what all USF fans should do to Duimig:

Steve Duimig has a live show that I believe is broadcast from Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon on Fridays. What USF fans should do is go to the Wild Wings in Brandon during his show and just try to sabotage his radio show with your USF chants!!! It would be great to organize something like this when the students get back. I bet the BEEF Studs would get under the BIG DOGS skin by chanting their USF cheers all over his show. GO BULLS!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, please, PLEASE someone set this up. I will accompany you, whichever unknown souls you are.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

That would be great for one show, but he would have the final laugh the next day.  Sadly there isn't much that can be done when the guy is on the air everyday.  But I love the idea!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Knowing his tactics, he'll ***** and have the cops come remove everyone ::)

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Knowing his tactics, he'll ***** and have the cops come remove everyone ::)

That or have the establishment do it.......

• Content Count:  728

I dont think there is much they can do as long as we are buying food/beer and using clean language

I think it is every Friday. But, I think we have to be slick about this as we dont want him to know that we are coming. I dont think they can do much to you if you get your jibs in at the right time. Kind of take that place over with Green and Gold sometime as I know how much Duemig hates USF.

• Content Count:  728

Bull Daly you are a genious I will be there at 3pm this Friday with my Green and gold on! USF and D-U-I chants galore! lol We just have to keep giving Buffalo Wild Wings Money via food/drinks and keep the language clean

And I am not just talking about doing it on one Friday. I am talking about heckling Duimig each Friday if possible. We may have to wear our USF shirts under another shirt to sneak in there if we annoy them enough.  The D.U.I. Duemig!!! is a good clean chant.  LOL.

Archived