• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

dear ucf fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

if the fans talking smack knew more about basketball than the names on the jerseys of their own players, they'd know the Big East is THE marquis basketball conference...it doesn't matter if we play the SEC or C-USA, the BE is the best bball conference period.

I guess we could all get t-shirts made that say "leavitt may choke, but o'leary has killed".....luckily i have respect for the fallen (RIP Plancher), and wouldn't actually do that, but i would venture to guess the ucf guys wouldn't like someone wearing that into THEIR house....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I guess we could all get t-shirts made that say "leavitt may choke, but o'leary has killed".....luckily i have respect for the fallen (RIP Plancher), and wouldn't actually do that, but i would venture to guess the ucf guys wouldn't like someone wearing that into THEIR house....

I hope no one would ever do that....BUT I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

i think he might of gotten kicked out before halftime.

I got kicked out before half time... I bought a seat in section P2 which was right in the middle of the UCiF horde (was not aware of that when I got my ticket)... right before the half a couple of late Bulls fans sat next to me and they had to climb over some dicks that would not move for them, during the whole process one of them dropped a full beer on one of the UCiF turds... they managed to get security to come over and before I knew it I was tossed out on my horn and I was not even with them.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

i think he might of gotten kicked out before halftime.

I got kicked out before half time... I bought a seat in section P2 which was right in the middle of the UCiF horde (was not aware of that when I got my ticket)... right before the half a couple of late Bulls fans sat next to me and they had to climb over some dicks that would not move for them, during the whole process one of them dropped a full beer on one of the UCiF turds... they managed to get security to come over and before I knew it I was tossed out on my horn and I was not even with them.

That poor, poor beer...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

gays do seem to age well ....

How do you know this?

Watching the the STYLE channel ...

• Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

good thing I didn't go....USF vs UCF games seem to bring out the worst in both fanbases...the complaints seem to be the same from each fanbase....usually don't hear these complaints when playing other schools....but it's hard to ignore that there is a rivalry between both schools about everything...UCF won last year in Orlando, Bulls return the favor in TT, good win for you guys

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

good thing I didn't go....USF vs UCF games seem to bring out the worst in both fanbases...the complaints seem to be the same from each fanbase....usually don't hear these complaints when playing other schools....but it's hard to ignore that there is a rivalry between both schools about everything...UCF won last year in Orlando, Bulls return the favor in TT, good win for you guys

Speaking of gays, is that avatar you??  BTW in prder for there to be a rivalry YOUR team has to compete.  YOUR team does not.  Bye.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

What the.........??????????? What the f are you doing in that avatar? You look like you are limbering up for a stroke off. Is that what Knights fans do in their communal dorm rooms before the games? With each other? And the glasses? And the shirt? Is that a class taught there? How to dress like a teenage retard trying to be tough-101?

Archived