• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

dear ucf fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

good thing I didn't go....USF vs UCF games seem to bring out the worst in both fanbases...the complaints seem to be the same from each fanbase....usually don't hear these complaints when playing other schools....but it's hard to ignore that there is a rivalry between both schools about everything...UCF won last year in Orlando, Bulls return the favor in TT, good win for you guys

What the.........??????????? What the f are you doing in that avatar? You look like you are limbering up for a stroke off. Is that what Knights fans do in their communal dorm rooms before the games? With each other? And the glasses? And the shirt? Is that a class taught there? How to dress like a teenage retard trying to be tough-101?

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Looks like there's a stack of dudes in front of him and he's taking care of each one.  Skiing up a man-mountain is the best I could come up with.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

good thing I didn't go....USF vs UCF games seem to bring out the worst in both fanbases...the complaints seem to be the same from each fanbase....usually don't hear these complaints when playing other schools....but it's hard to ignore that there is a rivalry between both schools about everything...UCF won last year in Orlando, Bulls return the favor in TT, good win for you guys

Just curious, were there incidents by USF fans reported at last year's hoops game?

Archived