• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

dear ucf fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

You still suck balls.

Better latch on to the leavitt controversy. Don't look now but you just got powned.

Pownage. ******* gnats. Ucif. 64-12.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

19-5 all-time in basketball, in favor of USF.

enough said.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Whatever....we beat a C-USA in basketball. Nothing to get excited about. If we play like that in conference games we are going to get pounded. Man we need Gilchrist back.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

kudos for being loud. but pretty **** annoying at the same time.

Our students could take a page from them.  now that our students are on break and there were more USF students there than I expected, but they have to be loud more often during the game.

• Content Count:  1,390

Whatever....we beat a C-USA in basketball. Nothing to get excited about. If we play like that in conference games we are going to get pounded. Man we need Gilchrist back.

Yep, they got pounded by Notre Dame. Hung with them in the first, then let it go in the 2nd half.

Btw, Cinci can't say they beat a C-USA school tonight  :P

• Content Count:  12,293

talk about some of the worst smack talk ever though.

how about the 6 guys outside of the game after it was over all yelling about how trashy our stadium was about why arent we playing an SEC team since we are in the Big East (dont they realize that just makes their own program look worse?)

or the fat, old guy with the "leavitt chokes again" t-shirt on.  i mean really, the guy went and had a t shirt made with that one it just for the basketball game.

and when people gave him crap for it he wanted to start a fight.  i think he might of gotten kicked out before halftime.

• Content Count:  1,479

talk about some of the worst smack talk ever though.

how about the 6 guys outside of the game after it was over all yelling about how trashy our stadium was about why arent we playing an SEC team since we are in the Big East (dont they realize that just makes their own program look worse?)

or the fat, old guy with the "leavitt chokes again" t-shirt on.  i mean really, the guy went and had a t shirt made with that one it just for the basketball game.

and when people gave him crap for it he wanted to start a fight.  i think he might of gotten kicked out before halftime.

Did he slightly resemble O'Leary? Not being a smart ass, that description sounds like a fan that tried to start a fight with me at a USF-UCF baseball game a couple years ago. He was a Southern Miss graduate I think. Extremely angry/jealous of BIG EAST.

• Content Count:  12,293

actually...he did kinda have the "burnt skin" look to him.  but not nearly as old as o leary.  i would say mid 40s

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

actually...he did kinda have the "burnt skin" look to him.  but not nearly as old as o leary.  i would say mid 40s

I really didn't think he looked that old, although gays do seem to age well .... not that there's anything wrong with that ..... and he was still there after halftime.

What's interesting is that we had to leave with less than a minute to go in the game and as we were walking out, there were some obvious football players hanging around the entrance ... I was hoping that little sally with the t-shirt would have pranced by them to see what kinf of reaction he would have gotten.

Archived