• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ford arrested for riding moped!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

If this was a big time university, THE UP WOULD NOT BE ARRESTING PLAYERS

this.  one thousand times, this. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Any legal eagles he who know if Ford could possibly be sentenced to jail since he is a  habitual offender?

You have to be convicted 3 times, by looking at his arrest report it appears he was charged with misdemenor No valid DL. Its a 2nd degree misd. Very unlikely he would spend anytime in jail.

• Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Can we please excuse him of his scholarship yet?

December 10, 2009

USF's Ford arrested for driving without license

Driving infractions have caught up with USF running back Mike Ford again, as the junior was arrested on campus early Thursday morning and booked on a misdemeanor charge of driving without a valid license.

Ford was arrested by University police at 12:42 a.m. and was released from the Orient Road jail on $250 bond at 5:58 a.m., notable because this happened in the middle of final exam week for USF's fall semester.

Ford, who rushed for a season-high 74 yards and a touchdown Saturday in USF's loss at Connecticut, has gotten in similar trouble before. He turned himself in to Sarasota police in 2007 on an outstanding warrant issued after he missed a court date for driving without a valid license or registration. This is at least the fourth time Ford has been cited for driving without a valid license of registration.

Ford, 23, was suspended for the first two games of the season for an unspecified violation of team rules. He has rushed for 243 yards and five touchdowns, and with senior Mo Plancher having recent problems with fumbles, he could have a larger role in USF's next game, against Northern Illinois on Jan. 2 in the International Bowl in Toronto.

Here is more information on Ford's arrest from mugshots.tampabay.com. USF coach Jim Leavitt could not be immediately reached for comment, but the Bulls are expected to return to practice Thursday afternoon.

Posted by Greg Auman at 10:46:19 AM on December 10, 2009

Did everyone just read over this and not think anything of it?  I highly doubt he was leaving campus from a long study session.  That guy needs to hit the books more than any other player on the team and he's out at 1 in the morning screwing around during finals week.   ???

Did he have a final set for this morning. I went out during finals week too when I was in school, unless I had an 8 or 9am final.

• Content Count:  1,290

Was he suspended for the MagicJack Bowl game last year?  Has he carried a ball at the bowl yet?

• Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Any legal eagles he who know if Ford could possibly be sentenced to jail since he is a  habitual offender?

No jail or extra fine.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

LOL @ people still babbling about Mike Ford's NFL prospects.  Mike better learn how to play FB really fast and stay out of trouble if he even whats a slim chance of making it. 

Guest Sunburned

December 10, 2009

Driving infractions have caught up with USF running back Mike Ford again, as the junior was arrested on campus early Thursday morning and booked on a misdemeanor charge of driving without a valid license.

Ford was arrested by University police at 12:42 a.m. and was released from the Orient Road jail on $250 bond at 5:58 a.m., notable because this happened in the middle of final exam week for USF's fall semester.

Ford, who rushed for a season-high 74 yards and a touchdown Saturday in USF's loss at Connecticut, has gotten in similar trouble before. He turned himself in to Sarasota police in 2007 on an outstanding warrant issued after he missed a court date for driving without a valid license or registration. This is at least the fourth time Ford has been cited for driving without a valid license of registration.

Ford, 23, was suspended for the first two games of the season for an unspecified violation of team rules. He has rushed for 243 yards and five touchdowns, and with senior Mo Plancher having recent problems with fumbles, he could have a larger role in USF's next game, against Northern Illinois on Jan. 2 in the International Bowl in Toronto.

Here is more information on Ford's arrest from mugshots.tampabay.com. USF coach Jim Leavitt could not be immediately reached for comment, but the Bulls are expected to return to practice Thursday afternoon.

Did everyone just read over this and not think anything of it?  I highly doubt he was leaving campus from a long study session.  That guy needs to hit the books more than any other player on the team and he's out at 1 in the morning screwing around during finals week.   ???

Did he have a final set for this morning. I went out during finals week too when I was in school, unless I had an 8 or 9am final.

I don't recall ever seeing your name on the roster of the USF Footballl team.

• Content Count:  2,277

December 10, 2009

I don't recall ever seeing your name on the roster of the USF Footballl team.

And this is a stretch... but you probably don't need quite as much studying as Mr. Ford.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,479

December 10, 2009

How do you know he wasnt studying? All it says was he was arrested on campus, doesnt say he was out. I had been out that late plenty of times studying on campus during finals week.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Read closer einstien. This is the 4th time. And the State of Florida as well as every other state thinks its a big deal. I don't get will all of you "big deal" people. I have never even been close to being arrrested or with anyone who was arrested in my 33 years on this earth so I don't quite understand how getting arrested is no big deal.

You my friend have not been truly living life to the fullest.

Archived