• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ford arrested for riding moped!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i wish someone would change the title of this thread to "ford arrested for riding a moped"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  425

Bulliever, can we change the thread subject line? It's true, but misleading...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i wish someone would change the title of this thread to "ford arrested for riding a moped"

MWB IMO. 

• Content Count:  12,293

MWB IMO. 

mopeding while black huh...thats a new one. 

DWB is a little different.  and i said that when i thought he was in a car. 

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

There are maybe 4 of those little mopeds over by Holly, they are parked in the bicycle racks in front of the dorms all the time.  Guys ride them over to the athletic bldg from the dorms all the time taking the short cut by the tennis courts on the sidewalks.  I never saw anyone get bothered before by the police.  At midnight it makes sense to ride the mopeds on the sidewalks just like a bicycle because it is too dangerous riding in the street because no one can see you good. 

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Lol Mike Ford rushed for a season high 74 yards...what a baller.

Given the ball Ford would do well, The kid has a chance to go to the NFL. I hope he does well at the combine and becomes an NFL starter. It will just prove how dumb our coaching staff is.

Do You watch the same games I do?? wow

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

I asked UPD about this, and here\\\'s the delineation: Had Ford been pedaling the moped on the sidewalk, he would not have been stopped, but since it was motorized on the sidewalk, he gets stopped, and that leads to him not having a license.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

this is the most asinine story i\\\'ve ever read.  and i thought nothing could top the Woody George parking boot fiasco.//

i can\\\'t believe there are so many people on this board calling for the kid\\\'s schollie because he was riding a ****ing moped on campus.

even worse are all the people casting aspersions on the kid\\\'s intelligence.  what do you know about this man\\\'s intelligence beyond your brief interaction at FanFest or between classes or the scurrilous innuendo from the defunct and discredited Brett McMurphy?

regardless of the situation, if any of the person attacks on Mike were said about Leavitt, the thread would be deleted instantly.  yet this attack on Mike for riding a moped has gone on for 8 pages.  

it says clearly in the rules that personal attacks on members of the program, INCLUDING players, are a violation.//  how about this thread get a reminder of the rules?

• Content Count:  645

Correct me if I am wrong (and I am sure you will!), but the arrest was for "No Valid License"  not for "driving with a Suspended License".  These are two completely different things aren't they?

Could this be that he simply was not carrying his license with him?  I know that's not too smart either, but we are just assuming that he had a suspended license.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

and Mike Ford is still our best back.  if he wasn\\\'t, Leavitt/Franks wouldn\\\'t have kept giving him the ball in the most important game of our season (UConn), in the most extreme conditions.  the kid is a truck, especially when run out of Ace or I-formations.

Lamar is a lightweight and Jamar is still unrealized potential. i like Taylor and i understand he\\\'s been hurt, but beside a few impressive highlight plays he has yet to prove that he can be an every down back.

Mike will go into 2010 as our leading rusher and our leader in rushing TDs, and y\\\'all want to cut him for riding a moped without a license?  C\\\'MON SON!!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

and Mike Ford is still our best back.  if he wasn\\\'t, Leavitt/Franks wouldn\\\'t have kept giving him the ball in the most important game of our season (UConn), in the most extreme conditions.  the kid is a truck, especially when run out of Ace or I-formations.

Lamar is a lightweight and Jamar is still unrealized potential. i like Taylor and i understand he\\\'s been hurt, but beside a few impressive highlight plays he has yet to prove that he can be an every down back.

Mike will go into 2010 as our leading rusher and our leader in rushing TDs, and y\\\'all want to cut him for riding a moped without a license?  C\\\'MON SON!!

Uconn was far from the most important game of the year. 

Archived