• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulligerent Bowl Sponsorship

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

You have to be kidding me? If you cant afford to go dont, are you really asking for a hand out? You must have voted 4 Obama

Your political expertise is on par with your footbal knowledge.  ::)

Good to know that flsportsfan83 is also always correct with football too.  Anybody that's got a Rubio sigline clearly knows their stuff politically.  They'd hate wasteful use of players and wasteful spending.

dont forget to vote in the primary. Also if you want a bumpersticker send me a pm....

I will do all I can to help Marco beat that RINO Crist.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

you could always whore yourself out to a 1000 fat chicks.

hey, big gals need lovin too.

but they gotta pay.

• Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

You have to be kidding me? If you cant afford to go dont, are you really asking for a hand out? You must have voted 4 Obama

Your political expertise is on par with your footbal knowledge.  ::)

zzzzing

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll throw in $10 to help you get started (a year ago, I would've been good for $20)... I'm not made of money in this tight economy, but sometimes you just have to ask for the sale. If someone wants to go to the game bad enough, why not help him get there. I remember some alum paying my way and nine other GreenbergOpolis campers way to Cinci for the C-USA tourney. I won't ever forget their good will and will try and return similar good will when I can afford too. FWIW... I'm not making the game either (would like to go... but I've laid off all of my workers and I'm back to a one-man shop). If $10 will get you started and you're serious, you have a donation here.

• Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Yeah! f'in bleeding heart liberals. God, I mean, who really wants to help people? Helping people is so stupid. Hoarding all your resources for yourself is really cool. I mean Golem was the only creature in Lord of the Rings that made any sense, he was only in it for himself as any good conservative oughta be. And if you hitchhike to Toronto better not get run over because unless Obama comes along you'll just have to drag your own quadriplegic self to the hospital because no good conservative is going to stop and help your ***, hand out or not. And even if you do make it to the hospital, hope you got a way to pay, otherwise back out on the streets for you!!

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah! f'in bleeding heart liberals. God, I mean, who really wants to help people? Helping people is so stupid. Hoarding all your resources for yourself is really cool. I mean Golem was the only creature in Lord of the Rings that made any sense, he was only in it for himself as any good conservative oughta be. And if you hitchhike to Toronto better not get run over because unless Obama comes along you'll just have to drag your own quadriplegic self to the hospital because no good conservative is going to stop and help your ***, hand out or not. And even if you do make it to the hospital, hope you got a way to pay, otherwise back out on the streets for you!!

So....    how much are you giving...      He aint' gettin **** from me.

• Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

nothing  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

So....    how much are you giving...      He aint' gettin **** from me.

I dont think he wanted any of that. LOL I might have an extra ticket I can give him.

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

You have time to sell some of your BULL stuff here: http://www.auctionabulls.com/

Archived