• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulligerent Bowl Sponsorship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I'll go $20 for a couple nudies of the wife...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

and whats the point of your picture if I may ask?

I believe that was taken at an Orlando homeless shelter. USF alumni (green aprons) were serving Christmas dinner to UCF grads there last year!

• Content Count:  486

and whats the point of your picture if I may ask?

"come on man"..............hahahahahahahaha

mike-ditka.jpg

• Content Count:  446

I'll throw in $10 to help you get started (a year ago, I would've been good for $20)... I'm not made of money in this tight economy, but sometimes you just have to ask for the sale. If someone wants to go to the game bad enough, why not help him get there. I remember some alum paying my way and nine other GreenbergOpolis campers way to Cinci for the C-USA tourney. I won't ever forget their good will and will try and return similar good will when I can afford too. FWIW... I'm not making the game either (would like to go... but I've laid off all of my workers and I'm back to a one-man shop). If $10 will get you started and you're serious, you have a donation here.

It's funny that you mention that Terry - I was actually one of your donors on the trip.  I never did thank you for the shirt you sent a few months later...I assume that was something you sent to your "donors"?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

people mention the bowl game streak -- I remember someone whining on a Bucs board this year about their Bucs home game streak being broken when we had to play in England against the Patriots.

I'll say the same thing I said to them-- you're USA bowl game streak is still alove. Canada does not count

Well put!  Ok, my streak is still alive!  :yeahbaby

Makes me feel better... I feel less pissy already

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

I'll throw in $10 to help you get started (a year ago, I would've been good for $20)... I'm not made of money in this tight economy, but sometimes you just have to ask for the sale. If someone wants to go to the game bad enough, why not help him get there. I remember some alum paying my way and nine other GreenbergOpolis campers way to Cinci for the C-USA tourney. I won't ever forget their good will and will try and return similar good will when I can afford too. FWIW... I'm not making the game either (would like to go... but I've laid off all of my workers and I'm back to a one-man shop). If $10 will get you started and you're serious, you have a donation here.

It's funny that you mention that Terry - I was actually one of your donors on the trip.  I never did thank you for the shirt you sent a few months later...I assume that was something you sent to your "donors"?

I was also one of his donors.

Great fan he is!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I was also one of his donors.

Great fan he is!

Those were the days...and though it was for basketball, it was fun supporting the students on road trips, etc.  The board was a positive force for good.  Now many just mock the person that asks for help or provides an opportunity for others to help.  I'm in for a donation for longtime board member Bulligerent should he get his plan off the ground.  Bulligerent is also the guy that supplied many on here free football schedule magnets for a few years.  The economy ain't good, and many are hurting.  I like a guys spirit that wishes to get there and support his team, instead of making excuses.

• Content Count:  446

Thanks Bulliever - I was starting to get a little discouraged with the negativity here.  I'm breaking it to the family tonight that I plan on trying to make it to Toronto on 1/1/10.  We'll see how far off the ground I can get this plan.

Archived