• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulligerent Bowl Sponsorship

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

You have to be kidding me? If you cant afford to go dont, are you really asking for a hand out? You must have voted 4 Obama

Yeah! f'in bleeding heart liberals. God, I mean, who really wants to help people? Helping people is so stupid. Hoarding all your resources for yourself is really cool. I mean Golem was the only creature in Lord of the Rings that made any sense, he was only in it for himself as any good conservative oughta be. And if you hitchhike to Toronto better not get run over because unless Obama comes along you'll just have to drag your own quadriplegic self to the hospital because no good conservative is going to stop and help your ***, hand out or not. And even if you do make it to the hospital, hope you got a way to pay, otherwise back out on the streets for you!!

So...what you're saying is... everyone is entitled to luxuries like football tickets/trips. And people who can afford to go...are bad people...because they do not help other people get their luxuries...right?

For instance, I want a new pick-up truck. Will you give me money to get one? I don't 'need' a truck, just want one and I can't afford it right now...so...you should help me right? Because if you dont...your soul-less...right? Oh, I don't want to work either...so, if I quit, will you support me...pay my mortgage and the bills...buy me food, gas, etc.?

For the OP, I may help out, but as others have said, need some incentive. How do you propose to get on TV? Will you be a walking TheBullsPen.com billboard? If so, I could see myself helping the cause...even for a luxury items such as this.

Are you driving or flying? How will the car be decorated on the way up?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

people mention the bowl game streak -- I remember someone whining on a Bucs board this year about their Bucs home game streak being broken when we had to play in England against the Patriots.

I'll say the same thing I said to them-- you're USA bowl game streak is still alove. Canada does not count

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

So, trying to sort this whole bowl thing out.

Mrs. Bulligerent is not real happy with me even considering this trip with our current financial situation.  How am I to keep my bowl streak alive?

My thought is I'm going to hit up you Bulls on this board who are saying you're going to buy a ticket but not go....for my ticket (any takers?).  Then I'm thinking of approaching my friends for donantions.  I figure if I can get like 15-20 people to give me $20...I'm there.  And the wife can't really be mad, because it's nothing out of pocket (right?).

What do you think?

Funny how BULLigerent started this topic with either

• a comical way to fund his way to the bowl game
  • or an inventive way to fund his way to the bowl game

Either way I thought it was funny.

Then Douchie McDouchebag had to chime in with his political claptrap, which belongs in the Mad Cow Lounge.

You have to be kidding me? If you cant afford to go dont, are you really asking for a hand out? You must have voted 4 Obama

Nice way to derail what could have been an interesting topic.  I am going to name one of my dog's lawn droppings after you to commemorate this moment.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  152

Mrs. Bulligerent is not real happy with me even considering this trip with our current financial situation.  How am I to keep my bowl streak alive?

My thought is I'm going to hit up you Bulls on this board who are saying you're going to buy a ticket but not go....for my ticket (any takers?).  Then I'm thinking of approaching my friends for donantions.  I figure if I can get like 15-20 people to give me $20...I'm there.  And the wife can't really be mad, because it's nothing out of pocket (right?).

What do you think?

Then Douchie McDouchebag had to chime in with his political claptrap, which belongs in the Mad Cow Lounge.

Nice way to derail what could have been an interesting topic.  I am going to name one of my dog's lawn droppings after you to commemorate this moment.

every time someone quotes him, it kind of derails my ignore feature

• Content Count:  701

What do you think?

have you dog spell out his name in lawn droppings lol

• Content Count:  2,277

people mention the bowl game streak -- I remember someone whining on a Bucs board this year about their Bucs home game streak being broken when we had to play in England against the Patriots.

I'll say the same thing I said to them-- you're USA bowl game streak is still alove. Canada does not count

Well put!  Ok, my streak is still alive!  :yeahbaby

• Content Count:  446

Thanks, Hightechbull - I was pretty much thinking the same but was trying to follow mama's advise about what to say when I have nothing nice to say.

• Content Count:  486

I really hope this is a joke.  If not a joke wow!!!!!

soup-kitchen-jump-c2.jpg

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

and whats the point of your picture if I may ask?

Guest Sunburned

Chest painter - I like that!  Maybe a promise to show up on tv (one way or the other) or a complete refund.   :o

Fly to Rochester for $170 round trip. Then, hitchhike to Toronto. After that, apply to work in concessions at the Rogers Center. Sleep in a hotel lobby. Walk back to Rochester.

Maybe he can borrow Mike Ford's moped, since Mike won't be riding it anytime soon, but then you never know!

Archived