• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official from USF: T O R O N T O

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I will try my hardest to make this game.

I HATE flying, but I love going to different cities.  I have money saved up, it has to be used sometime.

I want to make my 5th bowl game in a row!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Good Luck Bulls enjoy our neighbors to the North.  Due to $$$$, I also will not be able to make the trip, unless USF offers a cost effective bowl package.  

That would be a first.  The Sun Bowl was cheaper (relatively speaking) booking on our own by quite a bit.

On Travelocity a flight up to Toronto on NY day and home on the 3rd was $620 each and not sure if tax would have been added on.

What about flying to Buffalo and driving to Toronto.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Welcome to my world...try being an ardent fan and live $600 from Tampa.  :)

• Content Count:  118

I found a ticket on travelocity from orlando to toronto for 300 dollars and that was my first attempt.  I'm sure USF will have a nice package deal.  I am actually kind of excited about Toronto.  I have never been to Canada and it sounds like fun.  I wish everyone would look on the positive side of this!  It could be a great experience, even with a subpar opponent.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Good Luck Bulls enjoy our neighbors to the North.  Due to $$$$, I also will not be able to make the trip, unless USF offers a cost effective bowl package.  

That would be a first.  The Sun Bowl was cheaper (relatively speaking) booking on our own by quite a bit.

On Travelocity a flight up to Toronto on NY day and home on the 3rd was $620 each and not sure if tax would have been added on.

What about flying to Buffalo and driving to Toronto.

I had checked Detroit but that is a 4 hour drive.  Buffalo could work.  Fly up on the 1st, stay at the Buffalo airport, 2 hour drive the morning of the game (starts at noon I believe) and back to Buffalo after the game.  $370 per ticket to Buffalo.  But this goes against our travelling to a game JUST for a game.  Winter in Buffalo or Toronto is wicked.  But then if the Anchor Bar is still in Buffalo (where the wings originated) that could count as a vacation I guess.

• Content Count:  277

My wife already said no.

• Content Count:  296

Havn't missed a bowl yet, but travelling with the band was so much cheaper, lol. I'm going to do everything I can to make this one.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

As I said before, we will not be going. This will be the first bowl we have nmissed. The 4 of us have gone and taken at leat two ohers to the last 2 games

• Content Count:  2,511

USFAthletics

Get your passport ready, the Bulls are heading to Toronto for the International Bowl: http://bit.ly/4zAAiV

I wont spend the $$$$. The team gets what they deserve. I hope its a blizzard while they are there. Hopefully the team has a horrible time and will learn to show up.

Jim Leavitt has really earned his money this year.

Why does it matter if it is a blizzard?  The Rogers Centre, AKA The SkyDome, has a roof, so the game will be played indoors.  The weather will be perfect for the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

USFAthletics

Get your passport ready, the Bulls are heading to Toronto for the International Bowl: http://bit.ly/4zAAiV

I wont spend the $$$$. The team gets what they deserve. I hope its a blizzard while they are there. Hopefully the team has a horrible time and will learn to show up.

Jim Leavitt has really earned his money this year.

Save putting it in your usual dickhead way, you are correct, the team did get what they deserved. When it got down to the teams left in play for a bowl and we hadn't beaten any of them, it stands to reason that we'd get the least attractive.

Archived