• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official from USF: T O R O N T O

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

USFAthletics

Get your passport ready, the Bulls are heading to Toronto for the International Bowl: http://bit.ly/4zAAiV

I wont spend the $$$$. The team gets what they deserve. I hope its a blizzard while they are there. Hopefully the team has a horrible time and will learn to show up.

Jim Leavitt has really earned his money this year.

I'm not going to put in this space what I'm tempted to.  I think you get my drift, sir.

LOL.  He's gone deep end on us...Being from Miami and all and stating we would win, he lost it, BIG TIME.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'd rather donate the money to the program and just buy a couple of tickets even though we aren't going.

Good call. I requested 4 tickets for this game and I am not sure I will attend.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Good Luck Bulls enjoy our neighbors to the North.  Due to $$$$, I also will not be able to make the trip, unless USF offers a cost effective bowl package.  

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I love Toronto, I spent a lot of time there when I worked for Ford, it is really a great city.  However, I won't be able to attend either.  I'll do what I've done for the other two bowl games I've missed - I'll buy tickets in order to help USF with their allotment.

Same here, buy tickets and donate them again.

Also for flsportsfan83's rant...it's not what they "deserve"  it's what they "need".  More practice, more time together.  It'll pay off as it does for other bowl teams who routinely get that advantage.

Bulls Accept Invitation to International Bowl

TAMPA – The University of South Florida accepted an invitation to the International Bowl in Toronto where the Bulls will face a Mid-American Conference opponent at Noon on Jan. 2, 2010.

By accepting the invitation, USF extends its streak of consecutive bowl appearances to five. The Bulls have gone to a bowl in every year as a BCS and BIG EAST member.

USF’s streak of five straight bowls in five years of BCS membership puts them in some elite company.  Only seven schools (Texas, Florida, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Georgia and Georgia Tech being the others) have reached a postseason bowl in each year as a member of a BCS conference.

USF, West Virginia and Rutgers are the only BIG EAST schools that have reached a bowl since the league realigned its membership in prior to the 2005 season.

USF owns a 2-2 all-time record in bowl games and is coming off a 41-14 win over Memphis in the 2008 magicJack St. Petersburg Bowl.

USF Bowl History

The International Bowl will mark the latest date for a bowl in program history and the first time USF has played in a post New Year’s Day bowl.  It will also mark the fourth straight year that USF has played 13 games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Good Luck Bulls enjoy our neighbors to the North.  Due to $$$$, I also will not be able to make the trip, unless USF offers a cost effective bowl package.  

That would be a first.  The Sun Bowl was cheaper (relatively speaking) booking on our own by quite a bit.

On Travelocity a flight up to Toronto on NY day and home on the 3rd was $620 each and not sure if tax would have been added on.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

If anyone is considering going, please PM me. Thanks!

• Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

We will have next to no one at this game.  Students will have serious issues(especially with the added expense of a passport for those who don't have one).  We need to start sending free USF t-shirts to Toronto, maybe we can get some locals to go and pose as fans.

• Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

First USF bowl I won't be attending :(

Just too much money. :(

Archived