• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mens Basketball NCAA Violations?

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Funny how he refers to himself as "a reporter".  C'mon Brett, if you're gonna write the article, at least give youself credit for being the narc!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

After watching the real Gus these first two games, whatever baggage Woody had is worth it ...... short of the death penalty.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Violations, yep.  Dump Woody.  Next time woody should just arrange a beach house for a player.

Given that he hates leavitt, I guess Brett has nothing on the football team.  Or, it's so huge that it can only be released during bowl season or the day before signing day.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what gets me is the fact that dojo and the rest of his friends were stealing from former teammates and admitting it to police...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Wonder who this reporter who witnessed all this was. Anything Brett McMurphy writes about USF is suspect as far as I'm concerned. Sound like he's creating a story from nothing, again. The kind of thing that cost him his Trib. gig.

Hey Brett, if the reporter is a reliable source, then name him/her. When the NCAA levels charges, then it's a story.

Keep trying though. You'll get your revenge some way or another.  ::)

• Content Count:  1,261

It was only a matter of time.

Brett McMurphy is a dickless coward and should go off himself.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I don't think much will come from this, you never know but I'd can Woody as I disagreed with hire to begin with.

Woody would sing like a bird if we canned him.  We're stuck to him until this blows over or Gus leaves, whichever happens first.

• Content Count:  1,204

Betcha McMurphy is the "source" and will claim he saw all this stuff without any corroboration. 

What's funny is this was linked at SI.com and is now missing.  Wonder if they pulled it because it is so suspect.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I love this article.  Love how Heath tries to act dumb  ;).  All this proves to me is Heath is the man for the job.  Seems like we are creeping up to the big leagues.  If you arent "cheating" in college basketball you have no shot. 

Atta Boy Stan, get em. 

Another great read from McMurphy, some you dont get what great reporting is. 

is kinda slimy dojo, crater and leemow were stealing from their teammates, especially Verdajo, a senior in which if i remember correctly was some sort of amateur or semi pro boxer in puerto rico. 

why i always laughed when people talked bad about Bobby Huggins players, Heath gets the same kind of guys just not as talented yet, keep it in house and I have no problems.  Lets just win!  Go Bullls!

Archived