• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mens Basketball NCAA Violations?

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Bruce Blingstein hit the nail on the head in that many other major programs have been cheating for a long time to get ahead. USC, UConn, UNLV, Georgia, Memphis, and you can bet Kentucky will be cheating with Calipari at the helm. I cant believe the NCAA finally came down on Memphis as Calipari has cheated at that program since he day he took the job. Seeing his players driving around in nice Cadillac Escalades and wearing nice fur coats was a dead give away that Calipari is running a crooked ship. I am still waiting for the NCAA to do something about the Reggie Bush situation when he was at USC.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Re: Bush

Keep waiting the NCAA has ZERO proof that the school knew anything about the deal, and thus no way to punish them.

The NCAA will come down on powerhouses...ask Alabama.

As for these violations, the problem is Woody...the NCAA will probably want him Reduced or canned

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Who waits for someone else to call the police for you?  Gaby, or Gaby's father should have called the police immediately.  Let them sort things out.  I'm not going to wait for the basketball coach to call the police unless he's helping me hide something else.

If I'm DoJo, Crater or Leemow, I'm going after Brett McMurphy and Fanhouse immediately.  He calls the three "primary suspects" in the theft.  There was no theft reported, no investigation by trained law enforcement.  The previous "theft" was a case of mistaken identity. 

I'm not sure the legal definition of slander, but that's gotta be pretty close.  At this point, we cannot even prove there was a theft.  Even if they actually committed the crime, there is zero proof of anything at this point.  The finger could just as easily be pointed at the guy working the Checkers Drive-Thru.

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

brettmcmurphy@gmail.com          Enough said!

If I'm DoJo, Crater or Leemow, I'm going after Brett McMurphy and Fanhouse immediately.  He calls the three "primary suspects" in the theft.  There was no theft reported, no investigation by trained law enforcement.  The previous "theft" was a case of mistaken identity. 

I'm not sure the legal definition of slander, but that's gotta be pretty close.  At this point, we cannot even prove there was a theft.  Even if they actually committed the crime, there is zero proof of anything at this point.  The finger could just as easily be pointed at the guy working the Checkers Drive-Thru.

A different version of the story is up now, first one was short on specifics.  Now, I guess, there was a police report filed.  Odd that Belardo and father waited several days to report a theft of almost $8,000 of goods.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

He's just reporting what Mcmurphy said. Greg had no knowledge of this if it weren't for douchebag mcmurphy.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

all of these accusations are little babyduck stuff.  no one cares.  if the ncaa is investigating it will be a little babydick slap on the wrist.

Just win baby.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

all of these accusations are little babyduck stuff.  no one cares.  if the ncaa is investigating it will be a little babydick slap on the wrist.

Just win baby.

agree..nothing accused seems too serious.  I remember reading about Gus' guy being hired and it was an obvious shady package deal.  Heath needs to put this guy in check about what the rules are.  Im sure this guy knows his stuff and helps the team but how about a little discretion buddy. 

Only thing in the article that disturbs me is the theft.  Complete lack of respect for your fellow teammates.  theres no proof but acccusation alone is enough.  Would hate to see what happened to AJ Price at UCONN happen to one or all three of our guys.  hopefully nothing comes of this. 

Just win!!!!!!!

Archived