• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What if Mark Mangino gets fired by KU does.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Hmmm... Can we negotiate so we can afford him?

We offer him less money, but offer to open up one of these as part of a new Dining Facility:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

They let you eat fore free if your over 350 lbs. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If we offer him a contract which has been heavily battered, deep fryed, and topped with a stick of butter and ice cream then I'm sure we could get him to sign  ;)

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

If we offer him a contract which has been heavily battered, deep fryed, and topped with a stick of butter and ice cream then I'm sure we could get him to sign  ;)

Only a stick?  ;D

• Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

if mark mangino were to come to USF all the "all-u-can" eat buffets would be headed for financial ruin......

3_mangino.jpg

• Content Count:  1,412

Personally, I don't see the problem... I think he gets his point across in this case!

• Content Count:  468

Here's another story on him. Sorry, I see ZERO value bringing this guy in. I'm not a huge fan of CJL as the coach to take the team to the next level, but I do believe that he's a class guy and can't really say the same for Mangino if all this is true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4672600

• Content Count:  4,738

What if Mark Mangino gets fired by KU?

he'll probably be dead in 6 months.  you dont see too  many 500 lb 50 yr olds walkin around

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Here's another story on him. Sorry, I see ZERO value bringing this guy in. I'm not a huge fan of CJL as the coach to take the team to the next level, but I do believe that he's a class guy and can't really say the same for Mangino if all this is true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4672600

"We are sending kids out into the world prepared," Mangino told the radio station. "But I can't do the work of some parents, what they should have done before [the players] got to me. Some of these guys are bitter, they are bitter and [the allegations] are about that.

"There are some things that happen for 18 years of their lives that I can't change in four years of college. Can't do it. Can't change their behaviors, can't change their attitudes."

Kansas athletic director Lew Perkins has launched an investigation into Mangino allegedly grabbing, yelling at and putting his finger in the chest of senior linebacker Arist Wright, who had been laughing during a walk-through or practice prior to the Oct. 17 Colorado game, two people briefed on the situation told ESPN's Joe Schad on Tuesday night.

Since then, several former Kansas players come forward with allegations of verbal abuse.

"There are people who want to embarrass the program for their 15 minutes of fame," Mangino told the radio station.

I hardly see anything wrong with this...  I've seen worse on my freshman football team in high school from my head coach.  This ain't a peaceful game full of cupcakes and rainbows...

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,777

Just wanted to start this again since Mangino will not be returning to Kansas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4711389

• Content Count:  2,558

over under on his  heart attack

+/- 67 days

Archived