• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What if Mark Mangino gets fired by KU does.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

this guy needs to start worrying about surviving, not football...

i am sure he is in serious danger of a weight related heart complication.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Does it matter? You whiny pusses would try to run him out of town the first time USF went three and out.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Does it matter? You whiny pusses would try to run him out of town the first time USF went three and out.

I doubt he'd be run anywhere.  Might give him a good roll out of town though, or possibly lure him out with a trail of candy.

• Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt he'd be run anywhere.  Might give him a good roll out of town though, or possibly lure him out with a trail of candy.

I would love for Kansas to play Notre Dame in a bowl game so I could see a pie eating contest between Mangino and Wiess.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I don't see us being able to afford Mangino as a coordinator, his food bill alone would bankrupt us  :D

But in all seriousness if we can get him and USF is smart enough to court him then we should get him, our Defense, minus the Pitt Debacle and the second half collapse against Cincy, is doing a good job but our offense is god awful.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I would love for Kansas to play Notre Dame in a bowl game so I could see a pie eating contest between Mangino and Wiess.

Maybe we could get Maryland instead v. Kansas.  Now that would be some eating contest. 

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Maybe Mangino can join Leavitt in doing pre-game windsprints with the team.

• Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

Now this is the kind of thread we've needed for a while now. Some good old fashioned humor! What a Wednesday! Thanks everyone. 2 days till kickoff.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I don't see us being able to afford Mangino as a coordinator, his food bill alone would bankrupt us  :D

But in all seriousness if we can get him and USF is smart enough to court him then we should get him, our Defense, minus the Pitt Debacle and the second half collapse against Cincy, is doing a good job but our offense is god awful.

Just put his pay in the fine print and put one of these on the table next to it and he'll crumble.  ;)106241586_33aa173825.jpg

Archived