• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Memphis vs. Pitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

My thinking is Memphis will have more....  Yes I know students and families will be out of town turkey weekend, but the majority of the crowd all have young ones in Saturday activities which are canceled turkey weekend but not for Pitt!

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Finding a seat won't be a problem......The problem is the cash is great but, we will look bad on natl Tv. (see attendance)

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

FUG looking bad on national tv. If we don't win, we'll look worse than the attendance.  I think our program was more focused on national tv exposure this year instead of concentrating on winning ballgames.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,651
  • Days Won:  6

I just saw some signs on Dale Mabry that the Hillsborough County Fair is this weekend at RayJay.  Hopefully, that will draw some fair riders/families to the game to make a day of it.  Didn't they have a deal the last time we crossed paths that with a game ticket you could buy a ride wristband for dirt cheap?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,448
  • Days Won:  43

The attendence is going to be looking bad. The marketing for these games are almost non-existant. The deal with the BUCS must not take effect until next season because they really have not done a thing yet. I hope USF starts to market these better next season.  I guess when you are not winning games that it really does not matter. If it was not for ESPN announcing the change, I would think many people would not even know there was a game to be changed. Sometimes, I wish the 1010 was still a sports station because Scott and Ronnie use to talk about the USF game unlike what 620 WDAE does now. Heck, I heard more USF talk on 1470 ESPN Florida than we do with our own so-called sports station.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Days Won:  3

Are we talking tix distributed...or trips-thru-turnstiles? Couldn't resist that ....  ;)

What do you s'pose a LOSS to Memphis would do to Pitt attendance? Any impact at all.

I'm guessing Pitt may garner more (by the smallest of margins) as it isn't a holiday weekend,  as is the case with Memphis.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

If USF beats Memphis, the Pitt attendance will be higher. If Memphis wins, the Pitt attendance will be lower.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

There were a number of Pitt tix sold before the hurricane delay and the somewhat downturn of the FootBulls.  Close to 30K for Pitt should be about right.  Expect high 20Ks for Memphis.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

just win jim!

attendance will take care of itself

we could not have a better chance of a bowl game than this year