• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alvarado with the comic relief!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

That FG attempt was one of the most hilarious things ever, yet gut wrenching at the same time.  It looked like one of those civilian attempts that are made at a bowl game for $1M.  I think Schwartz has solidified himself with the FG to end the half.  For once, he gets an attempt from the middle of the field and nails it, from deep!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I was happy he missed it to the right.  From the left hash he always misses badly to the left.  WHen he kicked it I thought to myself that he made his mind up that in no way was he going to pull it left.

• Content Count:  498

It looked like he was aiming for the tunnel or perhaps the bow of the pirate ship.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The thing about the Schwartz field goal is that he would have missed if it was a 40 yarder.  It took all 50 yards for it to bend back in enough to go through the posts. 

Still pretty cool.

• Content Count:  1,528

ALvarado's kick looked a good 30 yards wide on TV. Does he even aim at the goalposts?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

ALvarado's kick looked a good 30 yards wide on TV. Does he even aim at the goalposts?

lol, it was that bad?

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It was a horrible kick.  That said, he is  a punter not a place kicker-- that is the coach making a bad decision to make him kick.

• Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

The thing about the Schwartz field goal is that he would have missed if it was a 40 yarder.  It took all 50 yards for it to bend back in enough to go through the posts. 

Still pretty cool.

100% True.

From the South End Zone view, it was heading so far right I had already put both hands on top of my head and said, "Good God Why??!!", before seeing it take a hard left to 3 points.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Still pretty cool.

100% True.

From the South End Zone view, it was heading so far right I had already put both hands on top of my head and said, "Good God Why??!!", before seeing it take a hard left to 3 points.

Yeah i thought he missed it at first too.  Hopefully a kick in a situation like that will make things click for him and he'll start stringing some makes together. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It was a horrible kick.  That said, he is  a punter not a place kicker-- that is the coach making a bad decision to make him kick.

I blame Bonani for being on the football team and not having the upper body strength to pull him into the sky ride boat in a potentially life/death situation...

Archived