• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alvarado with the comic relief!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It was a horrible kick.  That said, he is  a punter not a place kicker-- that is the coach making a bad decision to make him kick.

I blame Bonani for being on the football team and not having the upper body strength to pull him into the sky ride boat in a potentially life/death situation...

I blame Bonani for trying to ensure the safety of visitors to Busch Gardens over his own safety.  They were probably out of towners anyway, far more expendable than our placekicker.

Guest Scherdin

It was a horrible kick.  That said, he is  a punter not a place kicker-- that is the coach making a bad decision to make him kick.

He punts too?!?!  :ROFLMAO

Form the punts I saw last night, he should stick to his rapping career.

I hope for all that is good and holy, we go after some Special Team talent for next year.  Cause it is killing us this year!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hope for all that is good and holy, we go after some Special Team talent for next year.  Cause it is killing us this year!

While Delbert has always been a very reliable punter, he really had his worst game punting in his career last night.  I think the FG situation is getting him off his game.  Let the Schwartz just handle all the place kicking and let Delbert focus on something he usually does well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

he is a very good punter. Prob the best in the programs history.

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

While Delbert has always been a very reliable punter, he really had his worst game punting in his career last night.  I think the FG situation is getting him off his game.  Let the Schwartz just handle all the place kicking and let Delbert focus on something he usually does well.

You must have been in the beer line everytime Delbert punted last night then.  He averaged over 45 yards per punt last night with a long of 53 or 54 yards.  Yes, he had one "bad" punt that was about 35 yards, but to say he had his worst game ever as a punter is not accurate.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I blame Bonani for being on the football team and not having the upper body strength to pull him into the sky ride boat in a potentially life/death situation...

uhh, he's a kicker, not a hitter

Guest Scherdin

I'll go with Baker on that, has better stats and knew how to angle his kicks

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I'll go with Baker on that, has better stats and knew how to angle his kicks

Had a decent arm too, lol

Archived